Movie Night Suggestions.....

Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
Tonight I have lined up a few movies I have yet to see but only have time for one......MAYBE two. I need suggestions!

Amelie
Pacific Rim
The Fifth Element
The Boondock Saints (Rewatch....been years)
Don Jon
Dirty Dancing
The Switch
Footloose

I am not really in a particular mood for any type of movie, but if you had to make the choice, how would you choose?

Feel free to move thread if need be, or come for suggestions yourself!

If I was in that mood... as in, want to watch something, but have no real preference as to what... and those were my choices...

Pacific Rim or The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element would definitely make the list!

Definitely The Boondocks Saints imo ! or If you want another movie not from the list listen to 25th Hour

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
If you're in the mood to dance, then "Dirty Dancing" and "Footloose", but only if "Footloose" is the original version. I didn't really care much for the remake. (These would be my choice.)

But if you're in the mood for action/sci-fi, then The Fifth Element" and "Pacific Rim".

Just started The Fifth Element. I will let you guys know how it is in my opinion!

The Fifth Element -

Fun flick, awesome visuals and soundtrack, and Willis and Oldman made for an interesting time. Tucker was super annoying, though.

Amelie is a really good movie. The camerawork is amazing and it's really entertaining and unique.
Fire walk with me.

I Huckabees
Jurassic Park Dominion- 0.5/5
What Josiah Saw- (4.5/5)