New Trailers Here!

Tools    

In this thread, you can post new trailers that you have found so that everyone can see them.

Here are a few great trailers that you can take a look at to start off.

Troy final trailer

Spiderman 2

I, Robot

Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow

Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban

Chronicles of Riddick

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Anacondas 2 has no relation wit the 1st one rite with JLO in it rite?

Originally Posted by Hell_Bent
Anacondas 2 has no relation wit the 1st one rite with JLO in it rite?
not sure

New trailers

The Incredibles Full Trailer

Wicker Park

Originally Posted by jrs
Just about all are in other threads.
Yea, but I think that its convienient to have them in one thread

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Set in a world where people stop aging at 25, but are genetically-engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, a young man (Timberlake) accused of murder goes on the run with a hostage (Seyfried), though their eventual connection becomes an important part of the way against the system.

An action-thriller centered on the threat posed by a deadly disease and an international team of doctors contracted by the CDC to deal with the outbreak.

Not sure if Sherlock Holmes 2 will be any good, but is cool that Noomi Rapace is in it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This movie looks really insane and I think I really want to see this.

Not sure about this one.

I love the idea of Malcolm McDowell as the Devil

Could be good. Reminds me of James Bond.

From the director of Right at Your Door. This looks like it will be a mediocre movie.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
From the director of Right at Your Door. This looks like it will be a mediocre movie.

I know they are 2 different stories but it just reminds me a lot of Vanishing on 7th Street