TYTD/Red Triangle Reviews

→ in
Tools    

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Hi All, Its been a while! The last 3 weeks I've spent 2 of them battling a particularly nasty bout of food poisoning and 1 of those battling an absolute fire fight at work xD But things have mellowed down again and Im catching back up to speed with things

I've popped two more reviews up in my interim absence and Im going to be doing some minor tweaking to the format as of next week So here's an absolutely bizarre little film I stumbled upon while looking for a topic to cover for October.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Aaaand heres the finale of this first little series i'll be starting up with the 2nd series (Im about 11 episodes into this one) from this Friday. Enjoy!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!

Bit cheeky this week! But this time I'm taking an alternative retrospective look at the career of one of the UK's best loved animators

(I wont score this because theres 6 short films included in the retrospective and they all range from about a 2 out of 5 to a 4 out of 5)

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
@TYTD, I am watching your newly styled opening, which I totally dig. Wondering if you'd consider reviewing this:

http://chrisshorts.com/splitflickHeadRad2.html
Thanks for watching! and cheers for the compliment I've just looked at the site and watched a couple of trailers on Youtube. it looks absolutely nuts! I write these reviews well in advance so it may be a few weeks before I get round to it. But this one is going on my list as a priority as soon as I can get my hands on a copy Cheers for throwing it my way!

Thanks for watching! and cheers for the compliment I've just looked at the site and watched a couple of trailers on Youtube. it looks absolutely nuts! I write these reviews well in advance so it may be a few weeks before I get round to it. But this one is going on my list as a priority as soon as I can get my hands on a copy Cheers for throwing it my way!
I can hook you up if you wanna pm me an email. I own the film and have ripped it to a 1.7 gb file. It's coming out on blu ray, too, from Verboeden Video, supposedly due around Dec, but it's still going to be a 4:3 matte even in HD because it was filmed that way oddly enough. Let me know, send me a pm and I'll mail it on out!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dipped back into my Hammer horror collection for this little beauty this week

Ooh shall make a cuppa tea and return. Much love for Bette.

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Ooh shall make a cuppa tea and return. Much love for Bette.
I dont want to spoil my opinion of this film but Bette is pretty awesome in this I've got a couple of films I'd like to talk about with her in on my "To view" list

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Joey seems like a bit of a dick. LMAO!

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Joey seems like a bit of a dick. LMAO!
for the first 20-40 minutes of this film I was genuinely sitting there thinking "If he's going to be acting the way he is for the rest of this film then Im going to have to break something" xD Luckily all was not as it seemed

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Fresh of the grill heres another slice of frankly bizarre and surreal cinema...Bonus points go to this one for having Jaws from James bond in it! xD

WE GOT MOVIE SIGN!!!
Very cool review, sir! I'm not a huge fan of the original, either. I prefer Day of the Dead, followed closely by Dawn. I'll watch this remake again soon.
Nice choices! Im always in two minds about which I prefer between Day and Dawn (And thats before I even get started on what cut of Dawn I prefer) xD

I think quite a few people lumped the 1990 Night of the living dead in with the 90's Psycho remake as just a shot for shot colour remake of the original...but as I say in my review I think it has quite a lot of new stuff mixed in that works in its own right