Submit Your
Comedy
List
The deadline for the Top Comedies of All Time list is coming up! Submit your ballot now, or read about it here

Things that annoy you...

Tools    

But my question is: who would do that?
They know not what they do. Thatís in the Bible, I guess.

Sounds like the ignoremus who saw me picking up trash directly across the street from her car. As she pulls out she throws her can of whatever into the middle of the street. Presumably this woman is a neighbor.

That I have no idea where my lunch went.

I really wanted Habit Burger for lunch today at work. I was really looking forward to it, but since I don’t drive and it’s on the other side of town, I had to use DoorDash. I have used them many times before - both at home and at work- with no problem. Well today my food never showed up. It said it was delivered but I have no idea where. It’s not here. It’s not anywhere in the building. I contacted DoorDash and they are issuing a refund, but that still leaves me here eating a very disappointing frozen meal.

That I have no idea where my lunch went.

I really wanted Habit Burger for lunch today at work. I was really looking forward to it, but since I donít drive and itís on the other side of town, I had to use DoorDash. I have used them many times before - both at home and at work- with no problem. Well today my food never showed up. It said it was delivered but I have no idea where. Itís not here. Itís not anywhere in the building. I contacted DoorDash and they are issuing a refund, but that still leaves me here eating a very disappointing frozen meal.
Instead of a refund, why canít DD bring you another lunch?

Instead of a refund, why canít DD bring you another lunch?
That's not their policy. They only offer refund or account credit. It wouldn't have done me any good at that point anyway. I only get an hour for lunch and by the time the food was ordered, made, and delivered, my break would have been over.

People who garble or talk too fast when leaving voice mails. Sometimes we can’t figure out the name of the person or the phone number they’ve left. Idiots.

Guy who likes movies
It annoys me when my employer changes my days off because there is a stat holiday. Does anyone know if a company is allowed to take away a regular scheduled day off because there is a stat holiday that week? Even when there is a stat holiday, I still end up with just 2 days off.

will never lose that Loviní Feeliní
My guess is youíre still coming out ahead.

There are a lot that donít get holidays or ďholidaysĒ routinely get converted to work days. Iím guessing short of being in a union, they can do whatever. Thereís a good chance your employee agreement has a catchall qualifier of ďor when circumstances dictate, etc.Ē Meaning, the employer has the flexibility to make sure the needs of the business/operation are met first.

Even with salaried positions and when using PTO, the work has to be done regardless.

ᗢWanda Maximoff-Scarlet WitchᗢElizabeth Olesnᗢ
People who garble or talk too fast when leaving voice mails. Sometimes we canít figure out the name of the person or the phone number theyíve left. Idiots.
omg i hate when that happens aswell especially at work also