Gene Wilder

Tools    

Someone Save Us College Kids
One of my favorite actors, I was wondering what are your favorite flicks of him.

Heres mine
Stir Crazy
Haunted Honeymoon
Blazzing Saddles

Young Frankenstein is the best, with Willy Wonka and Blazing Saddles close behind.

I started watching Stir Crazy, and i couldn't get into it. Blazzing Saddles is one of the funniest films there is

i absolutely adore gene wilder...anything that he's in suits me perfectly fine, thank you...

one of my all time favorites tho is the frisco kid...followed by the producers, blazing saddles and young frankenstein

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Young Frankenstein is the best

Young Frankenstein is my favorite too. I love that movie.
I also liked him in Blazing Saddles, Stir Crazy and Silver Streak.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I love Gene Wilder and would add Rhinocerous (1974) to the list.

May The Forks be With Us
young frankenstien
the producers
willy wonka
blazzing saddles.

all of those movies are so qoutable and funny. its great.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

So many good movies, so little time.
1. The Producers
2. Young Frankenstein
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Stir Crazy
5. The Adventures of Shelock Holmes' Smarter Brother

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

In 1999, Gene was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and underwent chemotherapy and a stem cell transplant. Since 2005, he has been in complete remission.

Love him in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory and Young Frankenstein

Suspect's Reviews

Blazing Saddles.

The Adventure Starts Here!
How have I missed this thread for five years? I've been a Gene Wilder megafan since 1974 (when I was 13). Was even a member of his now defunct fan club back in the day, and my high school yearbook is filled with people saying they couldn't wait to see me go out into the world and marry Gene Wilder.

I've had Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles and Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother posters on my walls, owned T-shirts, soundtracks, and ticket stubs for dozens of screenings of his movies back when they were first run. (I saw YF at least a dozen times in the theater when it came out in '75, and that meant getting one of my parents to drive me to the theater over and over again.)

Young Frankenstein (which he cowrote with Brooks) is definitely my favorite. Just saw it onstage here in Pittsburgh a few months ago -- very cute and fun, but of course, doesn't live up to the original.

Though he's older than my dad, Gene is AWESOME!