Best and Worst Voices of Actors/Actresses

Tools    

‘Best’ doesn’t have to mean melodic- it can just be interesting.

To start off, Richard Burton and Jeremy Irons...

I have a strong natural aversion, for some reason, to moderately raspy voices (if they're really raspy they become interesting). I guess Scarlett Johansson is a good example.

Like the OP, I love the voice of Jeremy Irons. Absolutely gorgeous. Ditto Benedict Cumberbatch.

I like Harrison Ford's voice. Also Gregory Peck. And Morgan Freeman. Kristin Scott -Thomas. The unique voice of Jack Nicholson. And for comedic inflection alone, Walter Matthau.

I don't like Jimmy Stewart's
or ( the older) Katherine Hepburn's quavering voices.

The truth is in here
Some of my favorites:

Al Pacino, Kiefer Sutherland, Gillian Anderson, Elisha Cuthbert, Jillian Hennessy, Deborah Kara Unger (I just love Canadian accents... Seriously, Unger has one of the sexiest voices ever.), Mikael Persbrandt, Kjell Bergkvist, Ron Howard (I love how he sounds almost exactly the same now as on Happy Days), Michael Douglas, Charlie Sheen, Alan Young, Allan "Rocky" Lane (I couldn't possibly imagine Mister Ed having a better voice), Conchata Ferrell, Jon Cryer, Cindy Williams, Penny Marshall, Don Most (He's still got it!), Henry Winkler, Bea Arthur, Estelle Getty (the two Golden Girls who make me laugh with their tone and inflection alone), Laura Prepon (The good kind of deep voice. I was always more team Donna than team Jackie ) David Duchovny, seriously, this is gonna take all day...

Some of my least favorites:

James Corden (You get tired of it quick), Leelee Sobeiski (I really hope her voice doesn't sound as bizarre in real life as in movies), Penelope Cruz' American accent (For some reason it just bugs me), Josh Gad (Whenever I hear his voice I want him to go away), Kristen Johnson (The bad kind of deep voice)

Max von sydow and yoshio harada is always left impression to me. For contemporary Liam neeson and idris elba has this piquant quality whenever they talk.
For Actress that i can think of right now it must be kyoko koizumi

Deborah Kara Unger (I just love Canadian accents... Seriously, Unger has one of the sexiest voices ever.)
Yeah and the rest of her's not bad either .

Kristin Scott -Thomas
Her voice is fabulous.

I like Monroe’s voice. Ditto Jackie Kennedy. Many American women have vey loud voices - or at least they project their voices & it comes out very loud. I always like soft-spoken people.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I could listen to Alison Lohman for days on end.