Japanese film killer game show

Tools    

Bloody hell trying to think of this film, very low budget and corny but nevertheless I liked it, probably the worst film I ever liked

Japanese game show, American contestants who get chased around by killers in costumes, one's a chainsaw wielding redneck, another is a dentist, I think there is one or two more... when their is advert break on game show contestants and killers are locked in place somehow and can't move, the survivor wins.

Keep thinking "stabbers"... "slicers" it's really bugging me

90's I think

Slashers (2001)

sound like something from v cinema

Why are people still guessing - it's been answered correctly (and yeah, it's dreadful lol).

Why are people still guessing - it's been answered correctly (and yeah, it's dreadful lol).
It actually has quite favourable reviews on IMDb and 5.6/10 stars, I was quite surprised lol I'm not the only one who enjoyed this movie.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...6AeMHh7TVAauCQ

It actually has quite favourable reviews on IMDb and 5.6/10 stars, I was quite surprised lol I'm not the only one who enjoyed this movie.
I actually own the dvd - bought as a dirt cheap order filler on Amazon (talking like £1.79 or so brand new) so as to qualify for free shipping (thus effectively making it a free purchase). Trouble with IMDb and other sites for films with relatively few ratings is they can be so easily skewed or manipulated.

Glad you enjoy it though, had it had a little more of the show presenter Miho in it I'd probably think of it a little more favourably myself

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Hunger Gmes?

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Never trust IMDB ratings.

Never trust IMDB ratings.
To be honest, I rarely look at ratings, I read reviews, say if there is 20 page of reviews on IMDb, I'll read a couple on page 1, a couple on page 8 and a couple on page 15 and I'll look for good and bad ones.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
To be honest, I rarely look at ratings, I read reviews, say if there is 20 page of reviews on IMDb, I'll read a couple on page 1, a couple on page 8 and a couple on page 15 and I'll look for good and bad ones.
That's what I do, and strangely enough if it seems pretty 50-50 good and bad reviews, I want to watch it even more.