Movie fact game

Tools    

Even though it won the Oscar for Best Picture, the film only won two other Oscars, including Best Actor for Brando, The big winner at the '73 Oscars was Cabaret, which won eight Oscars, including Best Director Bob Fosse

9 to 5

Arthur Miller specifically wrote The Misfits for his wife at the time, Marilyn Monroe. The film also was also the last completed film that Marilyn and Clark Gable appeared in.

Boogie Nights

The exterior of the courthouse in To Kill a Mockingbird is the same building used in Back to the Future for the clock tower

Cliffhanger
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Christopher Plummer reportedly hated working on The Sound of Music and hated working with Julie Andrews. But he still remains friends with her.

Aliens (1986)

Maybe FarBeyond wants to name another movie other than Dune? The game has been dead in the water for 2 weeks.
I think that has more to do with this game never being very popular rather than the film I picked

Aliens.

Lance Henriksen had privately pledged to quit acting if this part didn't work out for him after years of journeyman roles. It proved to be one of his most successful films.

Arachnophobia

Many people think it is set in New York, but it is, in fact, set in Hoboken, New Jersey

The Misfits

The film was the final film appearances of Clark Gable, Marilyn Monroe, and Montgomery Clift. Arthur Miller wrote the screenplay especially for Marilyn (who was Mrs. Miller at the time), who allegedly hated it.

The Godfather

Pacino had 3 difficulties filming the movie. He could not speak Italian, he could not dance, and he could not drive.

Serpico