The worst movie youve seen thats come out in past 20 years.

Tools    

The temperature rose a few degrees here after reading your post.

Well, I like it enough for everyone.
Ha! I noticed we posted about this movie at the exact same time. It really wasnt related to your post though.

It really wasnt related to your post though.
I know. But I like to interject whenever possible.

These movies are awful...

Movie 43
Not Another Not Another Movie
Domino
Poolhall Junkies
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
Trance
Man On Fire
Freddy Got Fingered

Those were the worse that I can think of now.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I tried doing a review of that Spring Breakers, first 20 minutes was like a Girls Gone Wild preview and it just wouldnt go anywhere. I stopped watching it, could not finish!
That's exactly what I thought.. It's exactly where I turned it off at!

The Absolute Worst
Tippi Hedren waz in that. Was it supposed to be a remake on any level? I never remember hearing about it?

I'm only counting a movie I watched all the way through. Without a doubt,

the wolf of wall st.
Oy, that movie was fantastic, honestly it was the fastest moving 3 hour movie Id ever seen in my life. Imo Scorceses best since Goodfellas. Ok Im done.

Edit in - I actually had to post again, so I really wasnt done.

It's Pixels for me. The things I see for my kids.

WOWS is the worst answer to this question I have heard in the last 20 years.

I'm only counting a movie I watched all the way through. Without a doubt,

the wolf of wall st.
Yes Im quoting your post again Matt cause Seans right, theres just no way Wolf Of Wall Street is the worst movie youve seen in 20 years. Maybe overrated, but worst of them all? Cmon now.....you dont really mean it, do ya'?

Speaking of Wolf Of Wall Street... you guys might find this interesting http://www.news.com.au/finance/busin...c0299660ce4679
WHooooooAAA! I wonder if this has ever happened before with a film of this scale and popularity?

Worst movie, I've seen....A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)
Steven Spielberg connects with his inner child and makes a movie filled with talking teddy bears and more silly stuff than one can image...then makes the film go on and on and on and on and on.....

Steven Spielberg connects with his inner child and makes a movie filled with talking teddy bears and more silly stuff than one can image...then makes the film go on and on and on and on and on.....

Aw! I liked Teddy.

Stanley Kubricks take would have been soooooooo different.

IMDB has [Tippi Hedren] listed in the cast.
As archive footage. Birdemic looks like a must-see for those looking for the worst movie ever made! It's gotta be more entertaining than The Room, which is far too tedious for me to enjoy in any way.

You need to watch more bad movies.

Nah, I shut off bad films after 15 minutes. It saves a lot of time...but when one of these threads come up, I haven't any films to complain about.
Same. I finished The Happening because....well lol honestly it is hilariously bad. I wish I was watching it with someone when I saw it as the material to pick on it just kept coming and coming.