What would Jesus Drive?

Tools    

You guys are getting off topic (Yoda). This thread is for what kind of car Jesus would drive.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Can we make a thread called;

"What would Mohammed Drive?"

I'm sorry to interrupt, but Honeykid, that is the worst avatar I have ever seen you use.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

My first thought was he'd favour the camel a lot.

and then i thought, no, thats King Arthurs.

This is the answer, Donniedarko. I've got it:

THERE IS NO FREE WILL. PERIOD.

Christianity is a dud. It tells people that they have choices in life and it assigns "good" and "bad" to them. Now, of course there are choices in life that are either good and bad, but we don't need the application of Christianity applied to everything.

Life simply happens. Jesus is a waste of time. See the world as it really is. Yoda and everyone else who spouts off about religion are merely creatures on this planet who are currently robotically programmed to enforce it. Until they have a breakthrough -- IF that is possible, because all of life is accidental -- they will keep up the parade.

Yoda I have a verse for you I Corinthians 2:14. SC glad to see you clarify that there are good and bad choices in life even though you are not a believer. That is where people get confused about Christianity it is not a set of rules. The "law" is guidelines, all that take the focus off of our selfish desires and put our focus on others. That is the purpose of the law and what Christ's purpose was. The rub is you don't have to follow the law to accept Christianity but will have a desire to, so as to edify your life and others, that is where non believers get confused. So yes free will exists but there are consequences for our decisions.

Yoda I have a verse for you I Corinthians 2:14. SC glad to see you clarify that there are good and bad choices in life even though you are not a believer. That is where people get confused about Christianity it is not a set of rules. The "law" is guidelines, all that take the focus off of our selfish desires and put our focus on others. That is the purpose of the law and what Christ's purpose was. The rub is you don't have to follow the law to accept Christianity but will have a desire to, so as to edify your life and others, that is where non believers get confused. So yes free will exists but there are consequences for our decisions.
You have said nothing to convince us that free will exists.

Dear Donnie Darko,

piss off already. this is a fun thread. and u bringen me down maaaan.

your pal,

Dex

Dear Donnie Darko,

piss off already. this is a fun thread. and u bringen me down maaaan.

your pal,

Dex
Well you obviously can't tell the Admin that.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
How the f*ck did a silly thread with the idiotic title (no offense Dex ) of "What would Jesus Drive" turn into a heated theological debte? Let's just all go back to admiring my brilliant Toyota Pious pun and chill out a bit.

How the f*ck did a silly thread with the idiotic title (no offense Dex ) of "What would Jesus Drive" turn into a heated theological debte? Let's just all go back to admiring my brilliant Toyota Pious pun and chill out a bit.
I completely agree.

but i Donalded your pious post sir.

behold this sequence of events :

My first thought was he'd favour the camel a lot.

and then i thought, no, thats King Arthurs.