Indiana Jones in 3D

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.

http://www.google.com/images?q=india...rt=140&ndsp=20

Apparently good old Georgey plans to release the entire series in 3D. I think I may be so excited at the idea of seeing Raiders of the Lost Ark in a theater that I will accept that it is in horrible 3D.

Thoughts?

King of Couch Potatoes
Agreed. Just the thought of seeing it in the theater is the appealing part. The 3D part I don't much care for. Though the rolling boulder scene could be cool

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This has already been refuted on IGN. Totally not happening. I don't need to see 3d Indy anyways.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'll get to see a classic Indy movie in the theater.. who cares if it's in 3D.
Agreed.

It may not be official yet. IGN seems to think it's not happening at the moment. I can assure you, however, that George will most definitely milk this cow once he's done with his "Star Wars" 3D theatrical run.

Indiana Jones in 1D wouldn't interest me now. Let sleeping dogs lie, Mister Spielberg.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Thinking about it now, Indiana Jones would have lots of interesting 3D moments

The boulder scene
The snakes
The truck chase scene
The face melting scene

The opening of Temple of Doom
The plane crash (which already has some corny special effects)
The sacrifice/heart ripping out scene
The mine cart chase

3D Hitler
The "tank battle" scene
The rapid aging

The motorcycle chase
The jungle chase
Mutt's tarzan moment (not really, that scene should be erased from cinema history)
The whole alien invasion scene (the climax)

I would love watching indiana jones in 3d! I am kidding offcourse.

I am not into 3d at all but would love to see indy in the theaters

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Sexy Celebrity would love to see some big balls coming at him in 3D, I bet he'd be happy if this were true.

Suspect's Reviews

I see what you did thar.

It would be great to see the Indiana Jones films in theaters again. The 3D aspect I can do without. The Indiana Jones films were based on the style of old movie serials from what I've read, remaking them in 3D would defeat the original purpose of the film style for the series.

Thinking about it now, Indiana Jones would have lots of interesting 3D moments...

Mutt's tarzan moment (not really, that scene should be erased from cinema history)
3D might actually make that short sequence even less bearable. I can forgive "Kingdom" for a great many things, but the clip in question isn't among them.

sorry.. but only some movies r meant to be watched in 3D!

Careful, man. There's a beverage here!
So far, the only decent 3D experience I have had has been the Honey I Shrunk the Kids attraction at Disneyland. It was not meant to be endured for 2 hours. I agree that it is worth it just to see Indy on the big screen (that will be a first for me), but I hate the fact that my ticket will be another stat validating the whole 3D business model. I wish I could add an asterisk: (*i'm only doing this for indy!)