The Hangover 2

Tools    

I have high expectation for the sequel as well.. Vegas revisited?! hell ya and who knows what kind of pet mike tyson will have this time around.

Bill Clinton will reportedly have a cameo in this film.

I loved the first film but Galifianakis' refusal to work with Mel Gibson has me seriously wondering whether his dopey, "snooty bitch" comedy routine is really an act at all. His recent activism for the legalization of marijuana in relation to the "Due Date" release also seems rather less-than-genuine when one eventually sees the film and he clearly doesn't inhale. Maybe these are minor gripes but I'm having a hard time digging on someone who puts up no objections to working with a convicted rapist but feels like he has to blacklist a struggling man with anger issues and a drinking problem.

so the fourth guy is not there? the guy who got married in the first film?

the first one was out class i hope hangover 2 lives up to the bench mark.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It was funny, I had some laughs. My problem is that it is beat for beat EXACTLY like the first one. The addition of Senior Chang (Commuity represent!!) doesn't help. He shouldn't be there.

I'm going to try and avoid any more trailers and tv spots because it's the surprises of the situation that made the first one, this one might be over exposed.

BANNED
The Wolfpack are back!!!!

Here is a poster from this upcoming laughter film...

I refuse to watch the trailer for this. I actually came into the cinema for the first movie blind, having known pretty much nothing about it whatsoever. Made the experience that much better. So with so much hype going into the sequel, I believe it's the way to go!