If you could choose how you would die...

Tools    

How would you prefer to die?
16.67%
2 votes
1000 foot tidal wave while you stand on beach (deep impact)
16.67%
2 votes
Listening to moral diatribe and punishment suiting your sins (saw)
0%
0 votes
Eaten by that alien in alien.
0%
0 votes
Sepukku (old japanese tradition)
8.33%
1 votes
A thrilling and long fight-to-the-death...you lose.
0%
0 votes
Falling out of a plane.
8.33%
1 votes
Drown in a nacho cheese swimming pool.
8.33%
1 votes
Chopped up by propeller blade (goldfinger).
41.67%
5 votes
Other (plz specify)
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Duplicate Account (locked)
One of the things that watching movies has done to me is it has stimulated by creativity in terms of thinking about how I would die. If I could choose, i would be killed by a 1,000 foot tidal wave like in Deep Impact. I woudl stand on the beach and watch it engulf me.

What about you?

Being made sweet passionate love to by Kim Ok-vin.
Preferably not right at the very beginning though

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Can't top Chyp's post, but I've always thought being sucked up in a tornado would be a pretty intense way to go. I mean, the experience of it, assuming that I could remain calm and aware, would be indescribable. Flying? Spinning chaotically? Crap flying everywhere!? Then, smack into something and lights out. I can't even imagine what that sensation would be like, so I guess this is more of a morbid curiosity. I've wondered this maybe since junior high. I used to briefly want to be a storm chaser. Then I watched that crapfest that was Twister.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Yes, having Famke Janssen squeeze you to death with her thighs.

Really though, If you could choose how you would die, it would be the pink stuff. Animal owners know what I mean.

"How tall is King Kong ?"
damn, well i guess people don't really like to think about how they are going to die.
In fact I voted for the 'saw' thing, even though these films aren't even on my to-watch list. I could just as well elaborate a bit.

I'm a freaky christian protestant atheist kind of thing, meaning, prone to guilt trips and panic responsibility attacks (the cube is us, the cube is us), also morbidly allergic to injustice. So, no matter what happens to me, no matter how I die, my only relief would be to understand how and why I'd deserve what is happening. To relieve the outrage at the terrifyingly indifferent randomness of life. To be able to go "okay, fair enough". I wish, some stuff, some times, in life, to please be "fair enough" once in a while if that isn't too much to ask.

But there's no one to ask.

I guess, I don't even look for meaning anymore, I just regret its absence. It would be nice to have a bit of it at that quite significant moment, and feel some peace and agreement about that at least.

It would be interesting to see something amazing before death. As in "Knockin 'on Heaven."

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
In fact I voted for the 'saw' thing, even though these films aren't even on my to-watch list. I could just as well elaborate a bit.

I'm a freaky christian protestant atheist kind of thing, meaning, prone to guilt trips and panic responsibility attacks (the cube is us, the cube is us), also morbidly allergic to injustice. So, no matter what happens to me, no matter how I die, my only relief would be to understand how and why I'd deserve what is happening. To relieve the outrage at the terrifyingly indifferent randomness of life. To be able to go "okay, fair enough". I wish, some stuff, some times, in life, to please be "fair enough" once in a while if that isn't too much to ask.

But there's no one to ask.

I guess, I don't even look for meaning anymore, I just regret its absence. It would be nice to have a bit of it at that quite significant moment, and feel some peace and agreement about that at least.
Quoted because I enjoyed reading that.

*edit*
I'd like to follow-up on that but no time ATM. Likely, I will forget in the next hour or two and only remember my intent later this week. By then, though, this moment will have passed and I will feel too disconnected to this moment to make the effort for a reply (assuming the world or either of us still exist by then). Just know that I at least thought about it! Seriously though, I did enjoy reading that.

Yikes, cheerful topic.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
🍩 ☠️ AcuteDoughnutIntoxication ☠️ 🍩

These topics freak me out since the Witches of Eastwick discussion with Van Horne

WARNING: spoilers below
and how he uses the data.

No clue what you mean.