Things that annoy you...

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I would love it if TCM had a stand alone streaming service for a fee. Presumably the cable companies contractually forbid that though.

Yeah, TCM is somehow linked to the cable companies. For some reason, you have to pay for TCM on cable even to watch movies on their website. The first thing it asks for is your cable company information.

Why do I have to pay the city for a garbage bin? Surely this could come out of my property taxes? My new bin cost $37 + $1.50 to purchase a money order. Even though the city cashed my check for property taxes this month, for some reason they won’t take a check for a garbage bin.

Why do I have to pay the city for a garbage bin? Surely this could come out of my property taxes? My new bin cost $37 + $1.50 to purchase a money order. Even though the city cashed my check for property taxes this month, for some reason they won’t take a check for a garbage bin.
I had the same thing when I rented a house... but luckily, my landlords paid the garbage fee AND they never raised my rent over 10 years!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
u mean like fevers, coughing and snot and stuff?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

u mean like fevers, coughing and snot and stuff?
I took it to mean daily temps. She lives in Oz so is used to being hot. I guess.

BOOM! in y'allz FAY-SISz!!!!
*struts... you know it, you know it*

brb.
i need to goto guitarcenter dot com (sings: it's edge-yew-kay-shun kah-NEK-shun!) and order something. oh? what's that? you have it local? great! I'll be right over!!!!

BOOM! in y'allz FAY-SISz!!!!
*struts... you know it, you know it*

brb.
i need to goto guitarcenter dot com (sings: it's edge-yew-kay-shun kah-NEK-shun!) and order something. oh? what's that? you have it local? great! I'll be right over!!!!
ok. i'm back, sorry for that delay. gimme just another moment though. I need to unpackage thi...... sec.... OMG the tape..... ok .... now the foam packi...ugh. i hate product packaging sometimes!!!! ok there! there's still a sticker on it but whatever. y'all can't see it anyway. ok. NOW!!!! wait. where do I plug this in at? crap. I forgot to order a cable!!!! yn, you idiot!!! ugh. no matter. I can still do what I need to do here.... ready?!?? *drops brand new, unused mic*

Hey, GC? Yeah, I need a return order number, please...

I hate bugs of any kind, but they love to bite me. Mosquitos are the bane of my life.

Anyone in New England noticed that we have a multitude of mosquitos around? When I go outside to feed our cats I have to be fully covered with pants & long sleeves, which is hard in a heatwave. Is it because NE has had a ton of heat + a ton of rain?

I hate bugs of any kind, but they love to bite me. Mosquitos are the bane of my life.

Anyone in New England noticed that we have a multitude of mosquitos around? When I go outside to feed our cats I have to be fully covered with pants & long sleeves, which is hard in a heatwave. Is it because NE has had a ton of heat + a ton of rain?
Yes. The warmer the water the faster the mosquito larva mature. Then the mature mosquito females bite to start the reproduction process over...aka they drink your blood

Yes. The warmer the water the faster the mosquito larva mature. Then the mature mosquito females bite to start the reproduction process over...aka they drink your blood
Tell me about it.

they probably vacationing up there from here due to the CONSTANT DAILY RAINS for two weeks now. if you call them mossy-coasts, they suddenly become a bit adorable and are easier to tolerate. i do that with those small fuzzy spiders. i see one now and instead of freaking how, throwing shoes from 20' away, i just politely greet it with a, "Good morning, Spider-biter!" we've actually had a few good conversations since crossing that line. actually, by now it's more Spider-biter the Fifth. or something. i lost count.

People who can't follow simple instructions.

Example:

Client on phone: "My dog still has diarrhea."
Me: "Do you still have any of the metronidazole left?"
Client on phone: "What's that?"
Me: "...the medication we gave you for your dog's diarrhea."
Client on phone: "Oh yeah, I still have two full bottles of it."
Me: "So you didn't give it to her?"
Client on phone: "No."
Me: "Start it right away."

they probably vacationing up there from here due to the CONSTANT DAILY RAINS for two weeks now.
Citizen said the same thing. It has to be this. My pharmacist recommended two kinds of topical for bug bites neither of which is any of the pharmacies in town. Thank God for Amazon because they have EVERYTHING.

Going for a scan and being refused because you don't know infomation you weren't asked to know or provide in advance.

Going for a scan and being refused because you don't know infomation you weren't asked to know or provide in advance.
That is annoying. I keep being asked the dates of my COVID vaxx. I’m hopeless with dates & don’t carry around my vaxx card thing so this always stumps me.

That is annoying. I keep being asked the dates of my COVID vaxx. I’m hopeless with dates & don’t carry around my vaxx card thing so this always stumps me.
i agree same here im still waiting for mine =/