Make your confession to your fellow MoFos

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Heres a movie confession, I havent watched a movie since Omnis Chain suggestion, cant remember the title, but it was an outrageously fun kung fu flick.

That was months ago. I havent sen a movie in months
So, what are you doing? Just trolling the movie forums? (joke)

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I couldn't binge watch Dexter. I got through the first 4 seasons and turned it off. I don't know. It doesn't seem binge worthy to me. I got bored of the same old conflicts he struggles with. Only the faces around him seem to change, in the form of guest star appearances. It's a real snooze.

i like bollywood films ( which are in the hindi language ) but i dont particularly care for movies made in my own language---my mother tongue known as marathi . that day i walked out of the theatre in the middle of the movie after getting bored with yet another marathi film---titled 'ventilator' .

problem is that majority of marathi movies are made for rural folks with their lingo , and i consider myself a city bred person and dont care for that lingo . but it gets embarrassing when i meet a fellow marathi person and that person asks me about which marathi films have i seen and reviewed recently , knowing my passion for reviewing films .

For years, I did not realize that Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei and The Edukators were the same movie. I had only seen the original German version, and this made up "Edukator" word never appears in the film, so I never made the connection.

Some friends had mentioned liking this Edukators film with Daniel Brühl (who I liked in Goodbye Lenin! and...Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei), so I'd been wanting to check it out for awhile, but never got around to it. Not long after joining this forum I saw it come up a few times (I may have even mentioned wanting to see it), and finally I looked it up. It was a huge facepalm moment.

I think people who can't even spell 'sinnyphile' correctly shouldn't be allowed apply the word to themselves!

While I am fascinated enough in the myth of the man to return to his work semi-regularly, I don't think I actually really like Sam Peckinpah's movies that much.

Haven't seen Citizen Kane either.... just watching it now. Fitzcaraldo is next on my list. But watching too many classic movies one after another makes me wanna change, so maybe somewhere between them watch something new as well...

I confess to Almighty God ... sorry, that was yesterday.

I confess that I am the only person in Connecticut who does not know how to drive a car.

I watch very little TV, and the majority of "prestige television" strikes me as well packaged mediocrity. Say all you will about the possible benefits of the longer runtime, a good movie gets that **** done in a couple of hours.

I enjoy the Ghostbusters female led remake better than the original. I secretly like the Fifty Shades of Grey and Twilight films.

I watch very little TV, and the majority of "prestige television" strikes me as well packaged mediocrity. Say all you will about the possible benefits of the longer runtime, a good movie gets that **** done in a couple of hours.
I also confess I haven't watched TV more than 15 years by now. Not that I don't own one, but watching fake news and what they feed us, I'd rather make my own options and watch what I want by choosing films, documentaries or which news channels to consult.
I never believe what they say on TV

Since we're talking about confessions, I hope everyone has heard that in Catholic Church they've introduced the "new automatic confession room"
Here it is

I haven't seen The Godfather yet.

Also, I second Rockatansky's earlier comment on tv shows. I barely watch tv shows at all, save for some short mini-series every now and then. I prefer watching movies since they generally take far less time to finish. In fact, when I do watch tv shows, I tend to space my viewings out a lot. I may watch half of a season in a week and then take a month long break before I continue watching it.

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, another thing that keeps me from getting into more TV shows is how they will more often than not feel like wastes of time. A bad movie you can be done with in a couple of hours, but a bad TV show can take many hours to click as bad (or at least not of interest anymore, which is basically the same thing) so there's a greater reluctance to even get started.

All I watch on TV are sports and movies.

I also hate tomatoes. Yet, I love everything about the fruit (i.e.- Catsup, salsa, chili, spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, etc.) It's a texture thing to me, like coconut and okra.