Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

I would, but even though for some reason that word isn't censored, I have personally seen Yoda remove it in the past when Will.15 kept using it to bug him.

I don't like it. She/he looks ugly. Maybe if I find a different one.

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier

One of the most impressive Marvel movies. Extremely well made, the action scenes are stunning.

8/10

Thor

Started off really well, but started to fizzle as Thor reached Earth. After a while I just wanted it to end. It wasn't a bad movie by any means, but with the recent quality that Marvel has been putting out this isn't up to standard. Wasn't sure of Loki's motives either.

Iron Man 3 is still worse.

5/10

Onibaba (1964)

Cinematic poetry! I would highly recommend...

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Exploitation Films Lover
I was only kid the last time I saw an episode, so I don't really know for sure, but I enjoyed it then.
Sound good if you remember that you enjoyed
I will think about to watch some episodes, i don't like very much TV shows but if it interesting so why not.

Let the night air cool you off
Sound good if you remember that you enjoyed
I will think about to watch some episodes, i don't like very much TV shows but if it interesting so why not.
There's a whole bunch of episodes up on youtube.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's on my watchlist... along with 1000 other films!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Unregistered User

Boyhood (2014)

Just to start of, i am not the biggest fan of Linklater, so far i have found him being very hit and miss. On one hand you have the Before trilogy and on the other, Bernie, which I really didnt like. So going into a film of his that has a runtime close to 3 hours and given the seemingly slow subject matter, I was a bit skeptical. How wrong I was. Not only did the time fly by but i thought the acting was close to perfect, i thought it was quite brilliant visually and the score was great. Aside from a great performance from Ellar Coltrane (our main subject), Arquette and Hawke produce absolutely dazzling performances, in particular i see an Oscar nom for Arquette. Sure, this isnt going to be a film to everyone's taste but i would certainly urge anyone to at least give it a try.

A Hard days night (1964)

I watched this after seeing Boyhood in the cinema so it was always going to get a bit underlooked and probably underrated. It was surprisingly funny, well scripted and although it doesn't contain the best of the Beatles material, it's still a must for any fan or someone who would like to hear/see for from them.

+

So I had my brother take the big plunge last night and we watched Eraserhead. Half the fun was me watching his reactions. As you know, I love it. My brother said he thought it was really weird. Which is normal. For now I think his favorite Lynch is still Blue Velvet.

Ebola Syndrome (1996)

It's not the sickest movie I've seen, but it's up there. I also found it to be humorous and thoroughly entertaining. The lead actor is very good and it's well made. I would recommend it for fans of extreme cinema.

So I had my brother take the big plunge last night and we watched Eraserhead. Half the fun was me watching his reactions. As you know, I love it. My brother said he thought it was really weird. Which is normal. For now I think his favorite Lynch is still Blue Velvet.

I've wanted to see this for a long time.
Fire walk with me.

Unregistered User
Ebola Syndrome (1996)

It's not the sickest movie I've seen, but it's up there. I also found it to be humorous and thoroughly entertaining. The lead actor is very good and it's well made. I would recommend it for fans of extreme cinema.

Added to watchlist

Boyhood (2014)

Just to start of, i am not the biggest fan of Linklater, so far i have found him being very hit and miss. On one hand you have the Before trilogy and on the other, Bernie, which I really didnt like. So going into a film of his that has a runtime close to 3 hours and given the seemingly slow subject matter, I was a bit skeptical. How wrong I was. Not only did the time fly by but i thought the acting was close to perfect, i thought it was quite brilliant visually and the score was great. Aside from a great performance from Ellar Coltrane (our main subject), Arquette and Hawke produce absolutely dazzling performances, in particular i see an Oscar nom for Arquette. Sure, this isnt going to be a film to everyone's taste but i would certainly urge anyone to at least give it a try.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Dead Man (1995)

When I read the title and the synopsis of this movie, I expected it to be some kind horror movie that I would probably regret watching, but I was wrong. This movie was a pleasant surprise. "Dead Man" is a well-made, thought-provoking movie about a man named William Blake who is on a journey, and his Indian guide named Nobody. The music is perfect for the tone of the movie. There's not much more that I can say about this movie without giving away spoilers, but I recommend this movie for anyone who likes thought-provoking movies, and movies with a lot of symbolism.

I'm not familiar with the works of real-life writer William Blake, but my guess is that I probably would enjoy this movie even more if I read some of his works and then rewatch this movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Singin in the Rain -

I wanted to give it three stars, but the way they f*cked Lina at the end made me laugh. The movie was getting monotonous around the one hour mark so it's good they put the best titular song there. Also, some nice legs in this film, especially these belonging to femme fatale (gangster's girl). Hell, I enjoyed it!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007)

"The Diving Bell and the Butterfly" is the true story of the editor of Elle magazine, who suffered a stroke, and was almost completely paralyzed. He had to learn to live with his condition, and he could only communicate by blinking. While this movie is certainly an inspirational movie, some scenes were very hard to watch. (In addition, watching this movie also made memories of Christopher Reeve's accident come flooding back, which made it extra hard to watch.)

This is a good movie, and it's definitely worth watching, but it's not the type of movie that I can recommend for everyone because it's hard to watch, but it has some great moments too.