Movie that you hate or love that everyone else doesent agree with ?

Tools    

Have u eva seen a movie that you either love or hate and everyone else disagrees...

For example i love (absoluteley love) the movie 'Starship troopers' but ive heard that everyone else hates it to bits.

Also everyone seems to like the movie ' the truman show'. I don't think highly of it tho.

Can some other people give out some examples????

Correction: Everyone loves Starship Troopers
and everyone hates The Truman Show. (which did suck)

man i loved Starship Troopers.
hated LOTR though and until now i have only been able to meet like 3 people that also hated it which means alot of people like it.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Are we talking box office gross or critically acclaimed?

If it's box office gross, I would have to say I hate just about all of them!

Critically acclaimed; every musical with the exception of The Wizard Of Oz and West Side Story.

Other movies; Gone With The Wind, The Philadelphia Story,
The Third Man.

Foreign films; Smultronstället(Wild Strawberries), Otto e Mezzo(8 1/2), Viskingar och Rop(Cries and Whispers), L'Avventura(The Adventure).

...and skip the "you just don't get it" argument.

I'll have to get back for movies I love.

I've always liked Robin Hood: Men in Tights
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I've always liked Robin Hood: Men in Tights

"Hey Blinkin!"

"Did you just call me Abe Lincoln?"

Great movie, the rest of my family thinks Im nuts for liking it. Oh well guess im the apple that rolled down the hill.

Originally Posted by 7thson
"Hey Blinkin!"

"Did you just call me Abe Lincoln?"

Great movie, the rest of my family thinks Im nuts for liking it. Oh well guess im the apple that rolled down the hill.
My daughter and I watched this movie quite regularly. Our favorite part was when Little John falls into the shallow creek and screams, "Help! Help! I can't swim" I laugh every time.

My daughters very favorite part is when they sing the title song and at one point sing highly, "TIGHT, tights" like their nuts just got twanged.