Matrix Revolutions

→ in
Tools    

ooohh.. i wanna see the matrix tomorrow!! buuuutttt.... my dads all @_@ and wants to kno why its rated R >< so can you tell mee <i>what</i> the "sexual content" is...pretty please ^_^

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by krazychan
ooohh.. i wanna see the matrix tomorrow!! buuuutttt.... my dads all @_@ and wants to kno why its rated R >< so can you tell mee <i>what</i> the "sexual content" is...pretty please ^_^
There's no sexual content at all, mostly just violence. I hate the MPAA for giving this trilogy an "R" rating, all of them deserve a PG-13 rating.

Chris, I'm mostly saying what I believe is going on not actually whats going on although I may be right but it is my belief that the Orracle is only out the help her fellow programs because she could give too craps about the humans just as long as they are still there. And when she speaks to the Architecht she is with the little hindu girl and that gives me the thought of releasing other programs and not humans.

and also the Architect (i really cant spell) is confirming that he will be keeping his promise and letting as many programs free as he can. I may have worded it wrong on the post before this one but what I meant was that he will be freeing them and is promising or has promised something like that.

and yugo or whatever your name is: You really need to be smarter to review complicated movies bcuz ur jibberish is stupid and pointless and you are probably one of those stupid people that question what happend to The Twins.

Originally Posted by krazychan
Comprehensive reviews for potentially offensive content are available on ScreenIt.com and Kids-in-Mind.com. The former is far more thorough and specific, but does a poor job of summarizing things (which, ironically, the latter is fairly good at).

Originally Posted by Redookie19
and yugo or whatever your name is: You really need to be smarter to review complicated movies bcuz ur jibberish is stupid and pointless and you are probably one of those stupid people that question what happend to The Twins.
I agree I need to be smarter, after all I am here in these forums, which seem to be a weigh station for pimple popping nerds waiting on Morpheus's arrival, "red pill" in hand.

"bcuz ur jibberish"... ROFL, are you even old enough to see a rated R movie? I'm telling mom.

redookie
see i believe that the oracle is an intuitive program and really means it when she says she cares aboutthe future and the only way to get there is together(which happens they learn to coexist at the end) she also speaks about stuff like her choice to hlep neo in his path(she says it in enter the matrix i think)and at the end she says to sereph "no i didnt alwaz know, but i beleived", since she is intuitive i see her as having some human characteristics and truly cares about everyone
but im not the brothers, its thier story, i would much rather they told us everything they were trying to say so we would stop guessing, like i said its thier story

and also whats the deal with everyone bashign the fact that the movie has so mcuh biblical references and all that, i love it, i mean hell, its still original, in a language point of view, the tone is different from everything else out there, i jsut see everything as totally origial, some people jsut dont like to think, i mean msot of society doesnt enjoy thinkign philosophically, they like rambo movies and all that crap
anywaz DAMN I LOVE THE MATRIX

yea so bascially im obsessed with the entire matrix world
i could talk about it forever
sorry to get off subject but does anybody know what level in "enter the matrix" does roy jones jr fight seraph?

This is what I noticed. After the initial frustration of the ending, I had to time to think about it. The movie didnt suck. Others think it sucked because they just didnt hand you the ending on a silver platter. Yeah sure theres holes thats what box sets are there to fill. Be patient and we will all soon know what The brothers W were goin for.

Originally Posted by Disneyscks
This is what I noticed. After the initial frustration of the ending, I had to time to think about it. The movie didnt suck. Others think it sucked because they just didnt hand you the ending on a silver platter. Yeah sure theres holes thats what box sets are there to fill. Be patient and we will all soon know what The brothers W were goin for.
yea i forgot about the fact that some answers may come when they sell the box set, that gives me some "hope"

Hey guys and gals.. new to the forum because I HAD to see what people were saying about the movie. I'll try to be short. Let me start off by saying that these are my sole opinions and please, no one take any offense to what I am saying.

I have been waiting for the sequels to the Matrix since I first walked out of the theater of the original as I knew that wasn't the end of it. I am a HUGE Matrix fan. When Reloaded came out I was "pleased" with it anticipating that the W.Brothers goal was to set you up for a Grand Finale! Don't get me wrong.. the idea of Neo finally realizing his powers and accepting the fact that he is "the one" was awesome. Just as we would all imagine.. somewhat invincible and so on. Even though I had to look past the cheesy sex scene and the horrible Zion party. But let's talk about Revolutions. Just what the heck was the Revolution? I know that a movie can't be completely realistic because it would bore our imagination. But I think ALOT of things weren't completely thought out thoroughly enough, to even make sense! A couple of examples:

FACT: It was proven that an EMP would destroy an incredible amount of sentinels that attacked Zion from Niobes' ship, when she finally returned home.

PROBLEM: What kind of defense system is this. So let's have a bunch of mechanical soldiers with .50cal machine guns stand around and hope they hit some of the 350,000 sentinels that came in swarms? Why wouldn't they just sacrifice their own systems with numerous EMP charges based in Zion? Very dumb!

FACT: It is now the future and we have these awesome mechanical soldiers that can spin their guns and imitate every move we make, let alone seemed to be their major line of home defense.

PROBLEM: We have to reload them with wheelbarrows?

FACT: When Neo was first introduced to the simulation program. He awoke and stated " I know Kung Fu ". Acknowledging the fact that he had received detail information that "uploaded" into his brain from a computer program. Expanding his knowledge in various ways througout the movies.

PROBLEM: When he fights Carter, or Smith in Carters body. He all of sudden becomes Tommy Morrison in Rocky V??

I can go on and on, but I won't bore you too much. I am sure that you can all add to these as well. The first movie was awesome. I mean in everyway. It was like going to an Ice Cream Parlor... ever notice how they always give you just enough hot fudge or just enough sprinkles? That movie had "just enough" everything to make it awesome. Or even.... somewhat realistic for the imagination. Now he's blinded by an electrical current, mind you that would kill you... and seeing electrical pulses in the real world? I had no idea that Neo was going to turn into a superhuman based on the first film, that was a major dissapointment to me. I think there were WAAYYY too many hidden messages in Revolutions. In fact, too hidden. Not once, did I find myself saying "oh, that's why" etc. etc. I was more like saying "what the hell?" Anyway, this is getting way longer then I intended to be. To sum it up.. the Matrix series turned out to be like making scrambled eggs in a way. Ever try to make eggs out of two eggs and it wasn't enough so you add milk to try and get more out of the other two eggs? I think Revolutions was the milk in the series. Almost like, hey we got so much money for the first one and we knew there was going to be a sequel.. let's cut it short and come out with a third one inspired by everyone's curiousity. Oh well, very dissapointed... could of been a HELL of lot better! That's for sure.

[quote=xXLoganXx]
PROBLEM: What kind of defense system is this. So let's have a bunch of mechanical soldiers with .50cal machine guns stand around and hope they hit some of the 350,000 sentinels that came in swarms? Why wouldn't they just sacrifice their own systems with numerous EMP charges based in Zion? Very dumb!

PROBLEM: We have to reload them with wheelbarrows?

PROBLEM: When he fights Carter, or Smith in Carters body. He all of sudden becomes Tommy Morrison in Rocky V??
QUOTE]

I have problems with all of your problems.

They cannont use numerous emp's due to the fact that the EMP needs to be charged (Hence: "Link Go charge the EMP") and if you need time to charge them you cant just blow them off every second especially when your ships with the EMPs will knock out the power in your other ships so you have to take the time to get those back online and charge the EMP and by that time you will all have been sliced and diced by the sentinals.

Wheelbarrows were used to give that stupid kid a job to do and a part in the movie. Also you can't just have infinate bullets (bcuz they couldnt use gamesharks in the real world) you have to reload somehow and it takes a human mind to know where to go and which is the easiest path to take to get to the needed destination of the bullets. Would you have rathered the little sprat carry the ammo than use a wheelbarrow?

And of course Neo fights like a boxer in Rocky V because in the Matrix he can move as fast as he wants and break rules to fight but in The Real World he can't fly or move as fast as he can in the Matrix because you can't bend the rules in the Real World. (bring up the being able to stop sentinals and I will slap you and tell you to go watch the movie again) Because as you probably saw as well, Carter/Smith also fought like a lunatic.

i like all of ur explanations redookie

so there isnt much talk bout the matrix goin on here anymore, can anybody direct me to a matrix forum that is popular?

Originally Posted by Chris-Neo
so there isnt much talk bout the matrix goin on here anymore, can anybody direct me to a matrix forum that is popular?
There've been roughly 30 posts over the last day and a half. If that doesn't satiate you, run a search on Google.

Yeah I was quite exhausted on this Matrix discussion. My head began hurting.

hey everyone out there
here is a ?
in the first matrix are the kids that are staying with the oracle exiles or are they jsut kids that are part of that .01% that rejects the matrix and are eventually freed?

Didn't see it.
The action scenes in the movie were great, but the rest of it was pretty lame.

I hadn't thought about the wheelbarrow thing. That's funny.

I got tired of everyone talking to each other in monotone voices with terse sentences. The romance between Neo and Trinity was overdrawn and boring.

I also thought that it tried to hard to be deep. Just get back to the action.

And then, of course, just like every other movie nowadays, they had to show 5 seconds worth of breasts. It wasn't even a main character. It was just during a pan of the camera across a crowd. Stupid.

after seeing Revolutions twice in theaters already, i really want to start a good thread.

i'l start off by asking a question that all my friends have been asking.

Q. Was the ending of Revolutions kinda weak? Did it leave too many unanswered questions?

I have two questions....

WARNING: "The Matrix Revolutions" spoilers below
1. What's the deal with The Oracle being "dead" in the machine world , yet at the end we see her on the bench alive and well???

2 What about Neo....did the machine world take him in? If not, where is he???