MOFO 80's Teen Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
It sounds like fun. I always have a problem with finding movies, which are nominate. That's why I won't join, but I'll be around. Have fun everyone

You don't have to brag
@Ms. M perhaps you could nominate a film from Poland within this HOF... it would be interesting to see a foreign film of this nature.

I'm interested in joining this but I am a little confused to how this works and I don't want to commit to something that I would be too busy to finish. How often do we need to watch a film/how many films do we need to watch? Sorry if this is a dumb comment haha!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Same. Never taken part in a HoF, so not really sure what my obligation is. Is this just one nomination per user? a list of top 100 or whatever to submit that gets measured against other user lists?

Walk me through this one as though I am a child.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Same. Never taken part in a HoF, so not really sure what my obligation is. Is this just one nomination per user? a list of top 100 or whatever to submit that gets measured against other user lists?

Walk me through this one as though I am a child.

You pick one film then you watch from a list of all the nominated films (typically between 9-15) and you have 2-3 months to watch all the films and write a review. Once you've finished watching all the films you submit a list in order from what you liked and the host adds them together and declares a winner.

You pick one film then you watch from a list of all the nominated films (typically between 9-15) and you have 2-3 months to watch all the films and write a review. Once you've finished watching all the films you submit a list in order from what you liked and the host adds them together and declares a winner.
Thanks for the explanation! Sounds great. I am definitely up for this.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
depending on the amount of people its most likely ample time. Especially with additional time for getting through the holidays.

depending on the amount of people its most likely ample time. Especially with additional time for getting through the holidays.
and if we need to extend it a few weeks.. Im ok with that

I join

Not sure if anyone seen this.. its in the first post

Ok Im going to go ahead and take names... but I promise I won't kick your arse

Participants
MovieGal
Citizen Rules
Joel
Sedai
TheUsualSuspect (I know you are in! You agreed when we first talked of it!)
edarsenal
Cricket (?)
SmudgeEFC1985
ScarletLion (?)
Siddon
Rhys (?)
YNWTF (?)
Velvet