MOFO 80's Teen Movie Hall of Fame

Tools    

I went to a little High School in the 80's, probably was supposed to graduate around 1988. I'm a maybe.
Come on @cricket ! Join us!!!!

I graduated in 1994, but the 80s were my heaviest exposure period. Refer to my very first post on this forum. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd.

Anyway, i love the 80s i jyst cant pass this up

I graduated in 1994, but the 80s were my heaviest exposure period. Refer to my very first post on this forum. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd.

Anyway, i love the 80s i jyst cant pass this up
lol @Citizen Rules said I remind him of Allison.. He even made me an avatar that is on another pc..

Maybe @Jase would be interested?
I did send him a "comment" asking.

@Jase You should join!

I sent a few others messages... @Sir Toose and I are about the same age... Our birthdays are in the same month.

I already had something similar in parenthesis but decided to remove it so that someone else will have a pleasure to bring that up

For a while it seemed everyone here was older than me but we're about the same age. I graduated in 1994 as well.

I'll join IF I find a good nomination. I was trying to find one for a rewatch but not that easily available

Yes!!! I'm so in! Any excuse to rewatch the likes of Heathers and the Breakfast Club again!

The challenge should then end with everyone watching St Elmos Fire to remind us that in Hollywood, life doesn't get any better after high school!

@Yoda ....

You should join!
I'll see what my schedule looks like! I'm traveling in a couple of weeks and have a crazy mess of work and dental appointments to fit in, too, so we'll see how it shakes out. But I appreciate the invite and I'm psyched you guys are doing this.

I think people like

@Captain Spaulding , @cat_sidhe , @Nostromo87 , @SmudgeEFC1985 , and @HashtagBrownies might enjoy this Hall of Fame.

I like the theme of the HoF and it sounds like a lot of fun, but let's see how I do with the current one which I still have to finish. I'm not really built for HoFs...

I'm really starting to lean towards not joining. I've looked through multiple lists (including all three CR linked) and vast majority of films seem like something I have absolutely no desire to watch.

I think part of the rule is make it a fun pick. That outta weed out stuff like rumblefish and the like haha.

No one wants to suffer for this particular hof is my best guess...