Happy End (1967)
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (1963)
A Page of Madness (1926)
Harakiri (1962)
Black Narcissus (1947)
A Single Man (2009)
Ben X (2007)
Mikey and Nicky (1976)

Yeah, I have lots to see here. I also need to rewatch the two films under 'good' at the moment as it was ages ago that I saw them properly.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Using Daniel M's way of ranking:

Great

American Beauty (1999)
Alien (1979)
Harakiri (1962)

Very good

Taxi Driver (1976)
Airplane! (1980)
Happy End (1967)

Good

Catch Me If You Can (2002)
Laura (1944)

Not seen

Only Angels Have Wings (1939)
Throne of Blood (1957)
Seconds (1966)
A Town Called Panic (2009)
The Wages of Fear (1953)
Blow-up (1966)
The Man from Nowhere (2010)
The Passenger (1975)
The Silence (1963)
Why dont you play in Hell? (2013)
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (1963)
A Page of Madness (1926)
Black Narcissus (1947)
A Single Man (2009)
Ben X (2007)
Mikey and Nicky (1976)

I dunno. We don't have Hulu in the UK and you must have mountains more films on your Netflix than we do . And they wonder why people download films
No Hulu in the UK?!?!? So lame!

It's great, especially for the Criterion Collection. I guess I'm just rubbing it in...

Interesting list. Like Destiny, i've seen only five of those movies.
Do you feel as screwed as I do!?!

Yikes, some of these look hard to get.
Agree! I have Netflix, and own the very few films I listed. There are probably a few that I wouldn't mind buying, if the price is very cheap. As I've posted elsewhere, I haven't rented a movie in a good twenty plus years, and I only buy them if they are cheap. That's what helps with owning several of them. Of course I have YouTube, and the only other thing that has been listed for access to the films, is Hulu. Hulu appears to have several of them, too. Although I bet in the end, a lot of the same things run on both channels, just like it's always been with Netflix and Amazon. With that being said, I'm not too sure I want another payment each month for streaming. Especially when it looks like the vote went for each movie to be viewed in four and two thirds days. I'm kind of busy for such a huge schedule, and if people truly do plan to still run Hall of Fames, etc . . . shouldn't we consider a more relaxed schedule for this? Why rush it, feel super rushed, and chance not enjoying it? It's not like there's nothing else to get into around here, as well as in real life. If more of you would start weight lifting with me, this wouldn't be an issue. There's also the Commentator threads, and so on . . . I know you said we can all go at our own speed, but that means we will have to skip movies, to get back on track with where everyone else is. If not, then why bother scheduling it at all? With 21 films listed, the difference is 4 months viewed, instead of 6 months. Two months extra, sure sounds nice. Unless you guys are afraid you'll get tired of watching and reviewing films.

Care for some gopher?
Do you feel as screwed as I do!?!
No, i have the time to watch all these movies.

No, i have the time to watch all these movies.
I have the time too, if someone will just stretch it out a little first. Oh . . . shut up!

Someone back me up! Someone? Anyone? Beuller? Look people, I make your damn grill threads! Just like that, I am forgotten.

Ah, I was actually sort of surprised, but the most of you have seen my nomination. At least there's that, if I should bail. I don't see where it will be a big deal if I do, right? Besides, it's all Max's fault.

Then I take that back, one hundred percent. It's all bouncingbrick, Cole416, Friendly Mushroom!, Funny Face, grampaglasses, MovieGal, neiba, Pussy Galore, Sane, Swan, and zedlen's fault.

It was roughly 6-11. Now it's 8-11. I think I have those numbers about right. I could alter the grill!

Hey, it's not my fault. You can buy Blow-Up on Amazon for a cheap $139.97!

Then I take that back, one hundred percent. It's all bouncingbrick, Cole416, Friendly Mushroom!, Funny Face, grampaglasses, MovieGal, neiba, Pussy Galore, Sane, Swan, and zedlen's fault.

It was roughly 6-11. Now it's 8-11. I think I have those numbers about right. I could alter the grill!
The way I see it, there's no reason you couldn't watch a week one film in week 7 and talk about it. Sure, you won't be as cool as the people who keep up, but dems da breaks.

hey I tried my hardest to be diplomatic about this .... but when it comes down.. the Mob rules!!

and 1 vote doesnt count.. its by a non-member of the watch list who isnt participating.. no clue why they checked it...

Thanks for that Foster... actually Im going to youtube to see what I can find... I will look up every film, like I did with the other sites.

The way I see it, there's no reason you couldn't watch a week one film in week 7 and talk about it. Sure, you won't be as cool as the people who keep up, but dems da breaks.
I'm cooler than anyone here, bitch!

To think, I called you cute. Good grief!

hey I tried my hardest to be diplomatic about this .... but when it comes down.. the Mob rules!!

and 1 vote doesnt count.. its by a non-member of the watch list who isnt participating.. no clue why they checked it...
I bet it's a vote that would have helped me, too. Let me know which vote, not the person, just the actual vote, and I'll remove it.

Throne of Blood (1957) - The Gunslinger45 (Hulu streaming)

Seconds (1966) - The Samoan Lawyer
-
A Town Called Panic (2009) - JiraffeJustin (Hulu streaming)
The Wages of Fear (1953) - Gatsby (Hulu streaming)

Blow-up (1966) - Swan (Amazon streaming - lowest price $2.99)
The Man from Nowhere (2010) - Foster (Hulu streaming)
The Passenger (1975) - Iroquois
The Silence (1963) - Cobpyth (Hulu streaming)
Why dont you play in Hell? (2013) - Kakarot89 (Amazon streaming - free with Amazon Prime)
Laura (1944) - Destiny
+
Happy End (1967) - Neiba
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (1963) - Sane (Netflix streaming)
+
A Page of Madness (1926) - Jal90 (Youtube)

Harakiri (1962) - Pussy Galore (Hulu streaming)

Black Narcissus (1947) - MovieGal (Amazon streaming - lowest price $2.99)

A Single Man (2009) - Mistique (Netflix streaming)
Airplane! (1980) - Friendly Mushroom (Netflix streaming)

Catch Me If You Can (2002) - NatashaR (Amazon streaming - lowest price $2.99)
Taxi Driver (1976) - BouncingBrick (Netflix streaming)

Alien (1979) - grampaglasses (Amazon streaming - lowest price $2.99)

Ben X (2007) - Max (Netflix streaming, many countries)
American Beauty (1999) - Cole (Netflix streaming)
-
Mikey and Nicky (1976) - Matt72582 (Hulu streaming)
Only Angels Have Wings (1939) - DanielM (Amazon streaming - lowest price $2.99)

That's a great list of films and I'm looking forward to watching all of those that I haven't seen.

I found some on youtube and wanted to post the link next to the name of the film.. and well I wasn't trying for the actual video to show..

but I found Seconds, Happy End and Why Don't You Play In Hell on there... once I create the actual threads... then I will search for the youtube video. Sorry guys! Didn't work out how I was hoping.

I'm cooler than anyone here, bitch!

To think, I called you cute. Good grief!

I bet it's a vote that would have helped me, too. Let me know which vote, not the person, just the actual vote, and I'll remove it.
Actually without the vote it would be 9 to 10.. still in our favor but closer in count.. its the one from Zedlen.. in the 3 in 2 weeks category.

Master of My Domain
I'm so glad Guap isn't in this one to argue. I've come here to escape from the 7th HoF that's already 7 pages long even though we haven't even started.

I'm so glad Guap isn't in this one to argue. I've come here to escape from the 7th HoF that's already 7 pages long even though we haven't even started.
Well in any thread of the Watch List.. arguing and trolling is not allowed.. Destiny will remove it... no matter what..

edit: we had way to much in the original thread.. not anymore!

if it happens.. someone else can take over this...