Show us your house

Tools    

So where do you people live , I've seen very few pictures of member's homes - I know it seems dumb of not to post any of mine , but I currently have no camera

Do you want addresses, alarm codes and work hours as well?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I don't have a house to post pictures of anyway.

Agh, so naive. (I was joking around with my previous post, which I thought was pretty obvious)

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I can't tell if this is a joke or not. It might be because meaty made it.

Don't think many people are going to show off their houses on the internet.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

I will, I have to find one though or take one, as long as it does not show my address I am not sure why it would be a big deal, but hey - if anyone is crazy enough to come over to my place they are welcome. We can have some beer and stuff.

Welcome to the human race...
No, I just felt that this was the kind of thread that deserved a sarcastic answer. I've never watched a single episode of House.

Okay.

It's an old satellite pic... I have palms all around the pool now and have done a bunch of landscaping that doesn't show up here .. but you get the idea.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	home.png
Views:	189
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	6432  

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
Nah that'd be the guy who made the Show us Your Naked Wife thread.
Is there a husband version of that?

Here is my home. Can you picture me living anywhere else?

As I've posted before, I prefer candlelight. It's easier on the eyes. Plus, it's very romantic.

Here is the entrance to my home.

This is my bedroom. The candles are out in this photo, because as you can see, I'm in bed.

The Elected Movie Eliminator

.. It isn't too much, but it'll do.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im a little old woman who lives in a shoe.