Plainview and Holly G need help

Tools    

Hey Mofos long time no type. Anyways usually from 8:00-11:00 pm me and Holly watch TV series. Last night we finished Lost and I need some suggestions for are next marathon. So below is the shows we have watched recently and completed every episode available.
LOST
WIRE
SONS OF ANARCHY
WALKING DEAD
SOPRANOS
I would love some input maybe a reason why that particular series and I will throw some plus rep your way.

The Shield or Breaking Bad. All the ones you've listed are some of my favorite shows, and these are kind of similar in ways, so I think you'd like them. Oh, and Justified is really good too.

Twin Peaks - Mystery, David Lynch, Interesting characters, weird, absurd, terrifying at times, suspense..

Band of Brothers - Sort of like Saving Private Ryan, but sometimes better in many ways... you dont have to be a war film fan to enjoy it... it's moving, entertaining..

Scrubs - it's hillarious, dramatic at the right moments, interesting characters... I personally love this show.

Justified is really good, but somehow I lost track of it... I mean to catch up with it soon.

Watch Dexter & Californication.
Californication kind of put me off with the second season, so I discontinued it.. but most of my friends still love it.

& that new show Person of Interest is kind of cool as well.
BBCs new adaptation of Sherlock Holmes.

I saw first 2 episodes of Hells on Wheels, a nice show to catch up on... Most Deadwood fans love it.. I have never seen Deadwood, so I can't compare it.

(Oh & BTW I added description on my above post)

Thanks GP Im adding Dexter to the list. Started Deadwood a while back but it didnt grab me. Wish I could watch Wire for the first time again. So right now its either Breaking Bad, Dexter or if Holly gets her way Dr.Who.

Yes, Minister/Yes, Prime Minister
The House Of Cards Trilogy (House of Cards, To Play The King, The Final Cut)
Red Riding Trilogy
I, Claudius
Being Human
Twin Peaks
Cracker
Blackadder II/Blackadder The Third/Blackadder Goes Fourth
Porridge
Mad Men
Fringe
Our Friends In The North
Prime Suspect
Six Feet Under
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy/Smilley's People
The Prisoner (1967-68)
Oz
Ultraviolet (1998)
Friday Night Lights (I've just started to watch this and I'm liking it)
Boardwalk Empire
Criminal Minds
Buffy/Angel
Life On Mars/Ashes To Ashes
Dexter
Deadwood (I didn't like it, but plenty did)

I second The Prisoner, it's timeless.

HK, By Ultraviolet you mean that sci-fi vampire tv series.. I have heard of it, but never saw it.. But rarely do you find anyone recommending it.

Yes, I mean the sci-fi vampire series. Do you mean that you don't hear people recommending it because it's crap or because few people have seen/remember it? I loved it.

BTW, when I say Being Human, I do, of course, mean the UK version.

Because few remember it.. I don't recall anyone calling it crap for sure, but you rarely see it coming up as a recommendation.

Anyway, another recommendation from me is Night Stalker.. still holds up on entertainment.

Because few remember it.. I don't recall anyone calling it crap for sure, but you rarely see it coming up as a recommendation.
Ah, I see. Well, I certainly do.

Anyway, another recommendation from me is Night Stalker.. still holds up on entertainment.
I second this. Kolchak: The Night Stalker, was a great series. It's being remade, BTW.

Also, I'd like to add Horrible Histories to my list of recommendations. It's a kids programme, but it's great.