Bracket Finals: Brackets 5 & 6

Tools    

Un-frickin'-believable!!! I like Pixar as much as the next guy, but jeez...

I honestly now hope Up takes the grand prize. That means something like Goodfellas won't win.

There. No more worries. Everything I want to win doesn't.

Hallelujah, it's tied again! I was starting to think the final would look something like this...

VS

In which case GoodFellas had better win, damn it! SCORSESE MUST BE AVENGED!

Go Russell and the Old Man whose name I don't remember. WIN THIS!

Unfortunately, I've only seen part of Up, so I can't vote . But from what I've seen, it doesn't hold a candle to Jaws.
So you haven't watched the film completely, yet you want people to vote for Jaws. That's a strange logic in my book. Oh, and Up can hold a candle to most every film. It can even take a dump on most films and I'd still be ok with it.

So you haven't watched the film completely, yet you want people to vote for Jaws. That's a strange logic in my book.
I guess I just love Jaws too much

I have yet to see an animated movie that matches it, though I do love Pixar

Bracket 6 Final

1. The Battle of Algiers vs 6. Agguire, the Wrath of God (waiting on this one)
1. The Battle of Algiers vs 6. Agguire, the Wrath of God
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

1. The Battle of Algiers vs 6. Agguire, the Wrath of God
A futile effort, Lime... Crazy Werner and Maniac Klaus are going down.