Famous People You Get Compared To?

Tools    

Jennifer Coolidge. "You look like Stifler's mom"

I still don't know if it's a compliment or an insult.

Compliment
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dev1.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	7628  

The character "Harry" from Sex and the City

that's what she said...
Mostly (like I stated before) I get compaired to Alison Lohman, but another I have been compaired to was Amanda Bynes. Except for I have blue eyes, not green.

^ Amanda Bynes is hot. Infer from that what you will.

Either the MoFo Community is loaded with hot people or I'm the only person who answered the thread honestly!

No one tells me I look like anyone but my wife gets Sara Sidle from CSI all the time. It is so common for people to say "do you know you look like someone on TV?" (referring to Sara) to her that she just blurts it out to save time.

One Halloween I dressed up as Grishim and of course she was Sara and everyone thought it was great.

I've been told by sober girls, drunk girls and my girlfriend that I look like Adam Brody. I myself don't share their opinion.

Welcome to the human race...
^ Amanda Bynes is hot. Infer from that what you will.

Either the MoFo Community is loaded with hot people or I'm the only person who answered the thread honestly!
Who'd tell a person they looked like an "ugly" celebrity?

Who'd tell a person they looked like an "ugly" celebrity?
Did you read my original response to this thread? I've never been compared to anyone good looking...

I am an ugly man, both inside and out!

that's what she said...
Did you read my original response to this thread? I've never been compared to anyone good looking...

I am an ugly man, both inside and out!
nobody is ugly unless they look like this:

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
People on THIS SITE compare me to Ron Perlman

I only chose the shaved Perlman pick to make it look somewhat similar. I still don't see it.

Let's try with hair!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Ok Umm People said when i was young I looked like Barbara Streisand

And That i laugh like Phillis Diller

I used to get Simon Pegg comparisons a few years back, but these days my friends call me David Soul.

I've also had women tell me I look like Carl from Emmerdale whoever he his.

Naturally I prefer the Soul comparison but in reality it's more Pegg dressed as Hutch...or something disturbingly similar

I've also had women tell me I look like Carl from Emmerdale whoever he his.

He got his brains bashed in a few weeks ago in the soap during the live episode.