Best End Credit Song

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
God Gave Rock & Roll To You - Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey

Paint It Black - Full Metal Jacket.

Suspect's Reviews

Eep. Proably a bad response, but oh well.

I really liked Hero by I think it's Creed with Chad Kroger at the end of Spiderman.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
The Fugs - CIA Man

from Burn After Reading

Warning bad language

The End of Evangelion

I really thought that it was a nice touch to have God Moving Over The Face Of The Waters by Moby. Also liked the tune at the end of Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead, think that the song had the same title as the film but I am not sure on that one.

While Im not really crazy about the movie Interview With the Vampire, the Stones song at the end always gives me chills after watching it...in a good way.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I've always liked the song Where Is My Mind? by The Pixies long before Fight Club, but it was used perfectly in this film. Edward Norton & Helena Bonham Carter hold hands while some buildings blow up and a p--is flashes on screen and the best song is playing while this is happening.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Also liked the tune at the end of Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead, think that the song had the same title as the film but I am not sure on that one.
I really dig the opening song.

Tom Waits - Jockey Full Of Bourbon

"It Can't Rain All the Time" - Jane Siberry The Crow

american pie band camp's credits theme

Where is My Mind by The Pixies at the end of Fight Club was perfect.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Yea Fight Club is definitely the best in my book, but a few other random favourites of mine are "Baby I Love You" by the Yayhoos - Slither, Bree Sharp's cover of "These Boots Are Made for Walking" - 11:14, and "The Sounds of Silence" - The Graduate.