Movie Trade-Off Game, V2.0

Tools    

CC Wings, I'll go easy on you and not give you a horror film. Instead, I'd like you to watch Wilder's The Apartment.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I put Shiner at the top of my queue. I know "what it's about". I will honestly tell you what I think of it sometime near the end of this week.

Lol thanks Brodinski!
Id like you to watch The Bridge on the River Kwai 1957

I put Shiner at the top of my queue. I know "what it's about". I will honestly tell you what I think of it sometime near the end of this week.
It won't be pretty (your review, that is). I rewatched it last night (hadn't watched it in years) to get a feel for what you'll be witnessing and oh me oh my.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Sounds good Ash.Is their a time line that I have to watch it in??
i try to get a new round going every 2 weeks or so. no rush!

i'll take La Belle et la bete. w00t.

Lol thanks Brodinski!
Id like you to watch The Bridge on the River Kwai 1957

Cheers. I've been meaning to watch this for a long time.

Is white trash beautiful
i try to get a new round going every 2 weeks or so. no rush!

i'll take La Belle et la bete. w00t.
Yay I hope you enjoy.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yea, I missed this round. Still will review the film I was given. I was away at a film festival for which I was a nominee.

I'm back though. Ready for the next round after this one.

Suspect's Reviews

What's up happycyclist

I am going to offer you a choice, the first is Woody Allen's mockumentary comedy, Zelig

&feature=related

Or, you can pick one of these two David Gordon Green film's.

Snow Angels

All the Real Girls

DGG is probably one of my favorite director's to recommend people, and Zelig is probably my new favorite Woody Allen film, so hopefully you will enjoy one of these three films. If you have already seen all of them, let me know and I will try and find you a new one!

Yea, I missed this round. Still will review the film I was given. I was away at a film festival for which I was a nominee.
Congratulations Yay

I'm still in, and I choose for my man Steve:

Dog Star Man (In It's Entirety, Prelude to Part IV)

Found in Criterion Set: By Brakhage: An Anthology

Happy viewings exploring new and exciting cinematic territory!
All right, looking forward to (finding and) seeing this.

For you-

Cowards Bend The Knee

or if you've already seen that, or never want to-

Seppuku

or if you've seen that too, or never want to-

Wisconsin Death Trip

All right, looking forward to (finding and) seeing this.

For you-

Cowards Bend The Knee

or if you've already seen that, or never want to-

Seppuku

or if you've seen that too, or never want to-

Wisconsin Death Trip
I've seen Seppuku, (own it actually), so I'll look into one of the other two.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Seeing as you haven't watched many Westerns I give you The Wild Bunch
Ok nebbs sounds good! For you I choose...

The Devil's Backbone

If it's not your cup of tea just let me know and I can choose something else a little less bloody and subtitled

Mark F, if in your dreams you saw a new sexy movie review for you, it has come to pass:

Sexy reviews "Little Big Man".

What's up happycyclist

I am going to offer you a choice, the first is Woody Allen's mockumentary comedy, Zelig

Or, you can pick one of these two David Gordon Green film's.

Snow Angels

All the Real Girls

DGG is probably one of my favorite director's to recommend people, and Zelig is probably my new favorite Woody Allen film, so hopefully you will enjoy one of these three films. If you have already seen all of them, let me know and I will try and find you a new one!
Hey dude, I'm going to go with your first choice, Zelig. I haven't seen many Woody Allen films; I think I need to brush up a little.

I'll recommend this:

In my own words, it's immaculate, ambitious and powerful. Stunning... compelling... a film that has to be seen! I hope you haven't seen it. If you have, I'll pick something else!

Ok nebbs sounds good! For you I choose...

The Devil's Backbone

If it's not your cup of tea just let me know and I can choose something else a little less bloody and subtitled
Sorry Igor haven't been able to find the movie have checked my equivalent to netflex here checked my Tbox local DVD stores soooo wonder if you could recommend something else, remembering I live in a small sea side town in NSW Australia

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Awe bummer, it's a great movie. I'll give you a few to choose from this time-

Westworld

Good Will Hunting

Requiem for a Dream