I know your new HollyG but Happy Birthday

Tools    

I already wished you a happy birthday today, so I won't do it again.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Mother of god. You all already know each other.

Hey, happy birthday all late and junk. I've been a little busy. Anyway, how fun to have Plainview's better and probably more interesting half here!

Is white trash beautiful
Thank you You got the better and more interresting part right!! Im glad to be here

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
good day to be plainview, you get to buy the Bigscreen TV with surround sound for her that you wanted all along.

good times

good day to be plainview, you get to buy the Bigscreen TV with surround sound for her that you wanted all along.

good times
This is by far the funniest posts I have ever read because it is true. I bought her a surround sound and through in an Ipod to throw her off my devious plan. Its great now when we listen to music we just plug the Ipod into the surround sound and bingo. Hey I could have bought her the new Taylor Made R11 Driver.

Wait a second shes going to see this.

Is white trash beautiful
Umm I hate to tell ya plainview but I kinda figured it out .... and if u bought me a golf club you have any idea where I would put it???

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i have a feelin i know where holly would like to insert the golf club.

plainview..not so good times