Mobile MoFo?

Tools    

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I'm not sure what goes into this in terms of resources or progamming but I've always thought it would be nice to have a mobile version of MoFo. I'm on on here on my Ipod all the time and thruthfully it's kinda unwieldy on it.

I know it's probably a bad use of resources but just throwing the idea out there.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Interesting idea.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Oh I would love this. I would post a heck of a lot more if I could check MoFo out on my phone.

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

There's a mobile style floating around, I believe; I'll see about installing it. It wouldn't be much to look at, but it'd do the trick in terms of ease-of-access.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
There's a mobile style floating around, I believe; I'll see about installing it. It wouldn't be much to look at, but it'd do the trick in terms of ease-of-access.
Sweet Yoda, that'd be great.

You ready? You look ready.
You're iPod should do a better job of processing this site than say a mobile phone/BlackBerry. The iPhone does a great job of processing this site and it uses the same engine as the iPod, but it's just slow. But yea, I've mentioned this to Yoda before (a couple months ago, I think) and he said it was pretty much a matter of time before he added the feature/function.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Yeah, the site comes up pretty well on the iPod Touch, but not great on my brother's Blackberry.

Anyway, I'll put this in the ol' Grail Diary and see if I can find something quick and easily available tomorrow.

You ready? You look ready.
Yea, if you wanna check the site out on a BlackBerry you gotta use Opera (it's the case with any site). Of course, I only use it to jump in The Shoutbox every now and then. Mobile browsing without WiFi is too slow to actually browse and post on the forums.

That seems interesting. A problem however, is that I own no phone! But the idea is very interesting in terms of the site.