Name a movie and i will give you my opinion on it

Tools    

Mulholland drive (2001)

Mulholland drive (2001)
One of my favourites, its in my opinion the most surreal and haunting David Linch movie. It symbolically shows us what's behind the glamourous Exterior of Hollywood and the dark immoral truth that draws in the most nieve and unstable people and spirals them into paranoia and madness. As we see Naomi's character go from an ambitious yong girl full of dreams to a worn down train wreck who associates with pimps and junkies, using up her wealth to the point where she lives on the streets.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I saw it some time back, but i like the scene where Jon favros character is awkwardly sending voice messages to that girl and she thinks he is some kind of creep, that scene made me laughing. it's a suave film though i gotta see it again.

The French Connection
Brilliant, gene hackmam is my favourite. My memory is blurry though sins i saw it around 6 years ago. My favourite gene hackman film is unforgiven, i also like him in enemy of the state

I've seen the first blade. Steven dwof makes a for a good vampire i think thats how u pronounce his name. he is a cool actor though haven't seen him in a movie for a long time. And is Ryan Reynolds in the sequel or am i mistaken ?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The Last House on the Left (1972)

Revenge of the Sith
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

The Catcher was a Spy (Paul Rudd ) .

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I've seen the first blade. Steven dwof makes a for a good vampire i think thats how u pronounce his name. he is a cool actor though haven't seen him in a movie for a long time. And is Ryan Reynolds in the sequel or am i mistaken ?
Reynolds is in the 3rd which is no good imo. The second is better than the first and leagues ahead of the 3rd. Directed by Oscar winning director Del Torro. Blade 2 was cool way before comic book movies really took off and were ‘cool’. It was one of the first to have extreme violence..again way before the likes of deadpool.