Movie quotes

Tools    

1 I wouldn't take no cheap shots either I really would make a good sparring partner you know

2 have you seen my book it's a children's book Japanese cartoon about a lizard

3 there was a firefight

4 this ain't Texas you f****** Hick

5 as soon as you learnt to spell your names I was being trained to conquer galaxies

6 they may not be able to say anything or move when you're there but they remember everything you say to them and everything you do to them.

7 why is the moon so lonely because she had a lover

8 I've taken more quaaludes then you have aspirin they don't excite me

9 bastard from a basket

10 if it's a woman you speak of then you say you're a good woman I'm a good man......

11 you should take a deer in one shot I try to tell people that but they don't listen

12 I'm sorry the wind caught it

13 I loved that movie the way they shot it, it's so futuristic you know

14 what manner of man is this

15 a woman so lovely and intelligent should not be walking the streets of London without her gentleman

16 clever girl

17 a light that burns twice as bright Burns half as long and you have burnt so ever ever brightly Roy

18 when I was a boy I had a lovely goose I name her edit, and one time at my Grandmother's we were at the table she look at me and she say edit tastes good no. I run out the house I puke up I cry like a child and ever since I become a vegan

Guess where the quotes are from and if guessed correctly I will replace the quote and put a new one in its place so there's no limit to how many points you can get

The more obscure the quote the more points you get if you know where it's from, and it could even be an obscure quote in a popular film that is a quote that not many people acknowledge

Quote one is worth 5 points

Quotes 2 is worth 9 points

Quote 3 is worth 3 points

Quote 4 is worth 8 points

Quote 5 is worth 2 points

Quote 6 is worth 7 points

Quote seven is worth 5 points

Quote 8 is worth 10 points

Quotes 9 is worth 5 points

Quotes 10 is worth 7 points

Quote 11 is worth 3 points

Quotes 12 is worth 6 points

Quote 13 is worth 6 points

Quote 14 is worth 8 points

Quotes 15 is worth 7 points

Quote 16 is worth 2 points

Quotes 17 is worth 2 points

Quote 18 is worth 9 points

Quote 11: Rocky

1 I wouldn't take no cheap shots either I really would make a good sparring partner you know
Rocky

2 when the machine breaks down we breakdown
Platoon

3 there was a firefight
Boondock Saints
Or, Predator

5 as soon as you learnt to spell your names I was being trained to conquer galaxies
Battlefield Earth

6 they may not be able to say anything or move when you're there but they remember everything you say to them and everything you do to them.

The Wolverine

Liquid Sky

9 bastard from a basket
There Will Be Blood

10 if it's a woman you speak of then you say you're a good woman I'm a good man......

11 I hear she's retarded, take her to the zoo I hear retards love the zoo
Rocky

Gattaca

15 a woman so lovely and intelligent should not be walking the streets of London without her gentleman
Bram Stoker's Dracula

16 clever girl
Jurassic Park

17 a light that burns twice as bright Burns half as long and you have burnt so ever ever brightly Roy
Blade Runner

18 when I was a boy I had a lovely goose I name her edit, and one time at my Grandmother's we were at the table she look at me and she say edit tastes good no. I run out the house I puke up I cry like a child and ever since I become a vegan

Rocky

2 when the machine breaks down we breakdown
Platoon

3 there was a firefight
Boondock Saints
Or, Predator

Battlefield Earth

The Wolverine

Liquid Sky

9 bastard from a basket
There Will Be Blood

11 I hear she's retarded, take her to the zoo I hear retards love the zoo
Rocky

Gattaca

Bram Stoker's Dracula

16 clever girl
Jurassic Park

Blade Runner

You are new leader I will replace the quotes that you got correct with more difficult ones