2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Tools    

Players are irreplaceable. Categories/stats, on the other hand...

Just sayin' I'd rather be replacing SVHLDs and some ratio stuff than basically anything else.

I guess your right. I think the WBC is kinda silly. I would be super pissed if I was the Mets. and Lamb.

I feel bad for the Mets. They've put a really good team together and can't seem to catch a break, this year or last.

They could rise above it, though, some good arms still in that bullpen.

A system of cells interlinked
Man, what a bummer. My friend Big Mike is a die-hard Mets fan, and he is taking this pretty hard.

Yeah when I read in Emmanuels Clases description he just became the #1 closer in baseball because Diaz is out for the year, I winced. Good thing is you won't find another Diaz this season by paying attention to waivers, but you'll find someone solid. People are being promoted to closer during every season. Pay attention to the 8th inning guys that are steady, strong, and get way more K's than innings pitched. Eric Swanson was a sound grab.

The trick is not minding
Mets can’t catch a break. OF Brandon Nimmo is out with a knee and ankle sprain.
Looking up last years stats, Nimmo hit .274 with 16 HR and 64 RBIs.
Who has him?

Mets can’t catch a break. OF Brandon Nimmo is out with a knee and ankle sprain.
Looking up last years stats, Nimmo hit .274 with 16 HR and 64 RBIs.
Who has him?

Looks like it's High-Level Arbitrage - Banknotes Harper.

Looks like it's High-Level Arbitrage - Banknotes Harper.
Winner winner! Nimmo was karmically due to get to hurt in spring training after saying it was so much more important than the WBC.

Looks like a couple of weeks for him, which isn't terrible. Jose Altuve on the other is going to lose 8–10 weeks from that Daniel Bard fastball.

Winner winner! Nimmo was karmically due to get to hurt in spring training after saying it was so much more important than the WBC.

Looks like a couple of weeks for him, which isn't terrible. Jose Altuve on the other is going to lose 8–10 weeks from that Daniel Bard fastball.

I panicked a bit when I saw the news because I'm still not sure Brandon Nimmo and Michael Conforto aren't the same person.

Just sayin' I'd rather be replacing SVHLDs and some ratio stuff than basically anything else.

I have been wishing since yesterday I had heeded these words...