The Ultimate Marvel Guide: How do I start with Marvel?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I think on a more productive note... watch them from Iron Man all the way to Endgame.
Release order.
Anything released after Endgame, don't bother. With exception to maybe the two Spider-Man movies that came afterward.

I like to watch it the in time order but for the first time I would recommend release order.

I have a specific order of watching that makes the experience a precisely ordered flashback sequence like Pulp Fiction or Memento. For some Apple Play cards I can share this secret with you...

Basically you want to pick what path to take because you have an MCU and other Marvel properties.

X-men

1. X-men First Class
2. X-men The Animated Series Seasons 1-4 those are 66 half hour episodes which are better than most of the movies
3. X-men (2000)
4. X-2
5. Deadpool
6. Deadpool 2
7. X-men Days of Future Past
8. The Wolverine
9. Logan

Spider-man/Captain America/Iron Man

1. Spider-man (2000)
2. Spider-man 2
3. Captain America First Avenger
4. Iron Man
5. The Avengers
6. Avengers Age of Ultron
7. Captain America Winter Soldier
8. Captain America Civil War
9. Spider-man Homecoming
10. Avengers Infinity War
11. Avengers EndGame
12. Spider-Man Far From Home
13. Spider-man No Way Home

Guardians of the Galaxy
1. GOTG 1
2. GOTG 2
3. Avengers Infinity War
4. Avengers End Game

Fantastic Four
1. Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes (it's an animated series that ran for 24 episodes)

Daredevil/Punisher
1. Season 1
2. Season 2
3. Punisher 1
4. Season 3
5. Punisher 2

I'm open-minded on whether I would tell someone to watch all the MCU films, if they were interested. But I would 100% tell them to start with Iron Man, and I'd probably tell them to watch everything sequentially up through The Avengers.

After that I think you can pick and choose a bit more. And more and more as time goes on.

I've never seen these movie serials, so I shouldn't judge... but based on a few things I know about them... I'm gonna judge anyway.

First, kudos for an attempt at getting the costume somewhat accurate (after the one from the first Avengers movie, it's hard to imagine there could be a worse one), but they left off the wings on the head on this first-attempt costume. A lot of people have always felt that the wings on the head wouldn't work in a real-life costume (so an alternative, like in the MCU movies, was to just have them as flat emblems drawn on the sides of the head piece).

But here's where things really fall apart - this isn't even Captain America (not the one anyone was familiar with either at the time these serials were made or at any other time)! His name isn't Steve Rogers (it's Grant Gardner)! His origin is absent, for instead of becoming Captain America via the "super soldier serum," as Steve Rogers did, this guy is a district attorney! Why they threw away a cool origin and replaced the name is anybody's guess.

The biggest blow of all (even bigger than the name change)... NO SHIELD!
(WTF???)
No red, white & blue shield of any type - not the original triangular one, not the definitive round one, not even the lame "energy shield"... instead, what do they give "Captain America"? They give him a handgun to wave at bad guys.

Boldly going.
Here's another approach: Watch them in chronological order. Start with Thor* (as I believe the Asgardians were on Earth defending it from the Frost Giants during the middle ages, and there's a tie-in with the Asgardians, the Space Stone and Captain America). Second, watch Captain America: The First Avenger. I believe Captain Marvel would be next chronologically (though I could be wrong about that). Then the movies' release dates and their chronology would align, with Iron Man being next.

*Strictly speaking, to go back to the beginning you'd have to start with The Eternals, but I'd skip it, as I didn't like it and it didn't add much to the MCU.

Looks like the gimp got out of his cage. And who said you could take out your ball gag?