Post 2000s horror sci-fi snow flashes of light movie ?

Tools    

Please help me find the name of this movie ... my description is going to be very vague as my recollection of this movie is very faint ... so some elements of my description may not be accurate.

PS - It may not be an English language movie ... it could be a European movie. I don't remember.

EDIT - It is not The Devil's Pass aka the Dyatlov Pass Incident. I watched The Dyatlov Pass Incident yesterday, and that's not the one I'm looking for.

It's a horror / sci-fi movie released in the time range 2000 - now (although more likely post-2010), set in a cold environment with snow all around.

A bunch of young people (only guys, I think) go on a skiing / camping trip and they encounter a strange phenomenon - something like strange flashes of light. And I think every time that strange flash of light occurs, one person disappears. So people keep disappearing throughout the movie.

And I think there was some strange twist at the end.

Any ideas ? I'd love to find and watch this movie again. Thank you for the help !

Sounds a bit like The Devil's pass. which is based on The Dyatlov Pass Incident. (pretty terrifying and mysterious true story)

Thank you very much for the suggestion ... that does sound very interesting (and I am going to watch it), but I'm not sure that it's the same one that I'm looking for.

theres a list of sci fi and horror movies from europe on IMDB let me know if it any of them.

Thanks ! That's a great list ... I looked through all of them.

Sadly, I don't think the one I'm looking for is among them.

The one I'm looking for is probably not very well known ... and unique ... so it's proving very hard to find

Thanks ! That's a great list ... I looked through all of them.

Sadly, I don't think the one I'm looking for is among them.

The one I'm looking for is probably not very well known ... and unique ... so it's proving very hard to find
oh its all good, hopefully someone else on here will find it for u
yes maybe cause it seem hard to find then

Is it Don't Blink (2014)?
"Ten friends arrive at a remote mountain resort for a weekend of relaxation but find it deserted. Bewilderment turns to terror as members of their group begin to disappear one by one."

Is it Don't Blink (2014)?
"Ten friends arrive at a remote mountain resort for a weekend of relaxation but find it deserted. Bewilderment turns to terror as members of their group begin to disappear one by one."

Thanks very much for the suggestion ... it sounds interesting. I'm not sure if this is the one I'm looking for, but I will try to find and watch it, and if it turns out to be the one, I will let you know.

Cheers

Perhaps The Dyatlov Pass Incident*aka Devils Pass?

Thanks for the response. It was also suggested by someone else on the page, and I have watched it ... pretty good movie.

That's not it, unfortunately

Thanks very much for the suggestion ... it sounds interesting. I'm not sure if this is the one I'm looking for, but I will try to find and watch it, and if it turns out to be the one, I will let you know.

Cheers
https://tubitv.com/movies/418810/don-t-blink

Thanks for the link ! Unfortunately, it says "Content Unavailable" ... maybe because of my location / country

No worries.

Fin (2012)
There are mysterious lights and disappearances in this movie. I guess it's not winter

The Corridor (2010)
Winter and mysterious lights.. I think there is no disappearance

I think it's The Corridor !!! Will watch and confirm.

You are a genius ! Thanks for helping me out ... again