Name:	Alpha.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	38.0 KB
ID:	47392   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump.JPG
Views:	461
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	47393  

As a lover of men, I have to vote yes. I caught @Joel's shout earlier but saw this thread appear just as I was about to reply.

Yes, I like alpha males, damaged or not. I often find them unintentionally hilarous, and they're a lot of fun. I also like the quiet, intelligent ones. I don't think the intelligence part if mutually exclusive, though. Yep, as I said, I pretty much love men.

It depends on what you want. If you just want a laugh and some adult fun, alpha males are good for that.
But if you want a relationship with proper communication and an emotional connection? Not so much.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I love BETA girls.

As of, alpha males... they're still in a very early stage of development and still have many bugs. Not recommended!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It depends on what you want. If you just want a laugh and some adult fun, alpha males are good for that.
But if you want a relationship with proper communication and an emotional connection? Not so much.
I think whether or not the partner is alpha too plays a part.

Looks like a serial killer.

Ugh, so unattractive

He’s grabbing his crotch so that makes him an alpha male? Do you even know the definition?

Love Al Pacino.

Ugh, our tool of a President.

Sometimes they're literally to die for!

But yeah, obviously masculinity can be good or bad depending on how it's expressed. It's not inherently good or bad any more than fire is inherently good or bad.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Sometimes they're literally to die for!

But yeah, obviously masculinity can be good or bad depending on how it's expressed. It's not inherently good or bad any more than fire is inherently good or bad.
There's at least one that would disagree with you.

I think the most devastating man is the intelligent man with some power in his physicality, but above all, a sense of humor. Without a sense of humor, no man, woman, or even child is worth a shot glass of pee pee.

On the flip side, I won;t date a girl unless she's smart and funny...a killer body? Not too important, but I do have a threshold...IT'S ABOUT MALES!!

Looks like a serial killer.

Ugh, so unattractive

He’s grabbing his crotch so that makes him an alpha male? Do you even know the definition?

Love Al Pacino.

Ugh, our tool of a President.
Great post.

I'm also turned off by the guy grabbing his crotch (as both a straight male, as a male, as an adult male, as a mature male - and if I was homosexual, I trust I'd still be turned off by it, because I don't like the character it portrays). What is that supposed to be about? Doesn't seem to have anything to do with masculinity - just with an immature hip-hopper acting vulgar and behaving in self-aggrandizing, attention-seeking behavior (what with the selfi-phone) which are hardly attributes of a male who does not need to seek the attention or approval of others.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Well if that guy is a serial killer, he can hunt me down.
In a week from now sad news of Nausicaa's death at the hands of an alpha male serial killer spread throughout MoFo wreaking havoc and disbelief. Sexy makes a̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ five threads about it.