True or False

Tools    

Heck, no.

You like your coffee lukewarm?

No. Not sure I even like ripe bananas.

You like lasagna?

Very true- split pea, chicken noodle, vegetable, cream of broccoli, mushroom. corn, and more- and soup season is a comin'

You play scrabble?

False. (Don't really know what cribbage is. )

You would rather travel on a vacation.than stay at home?

You would rather travel on a vacation.than stay at home?
It use to be true, but lately I like staying home too. But I'll say False as I do want to go another vacation.

The first thing you do in the morning (besides bathroom and eating) is to look at MoFo?

False. Coffee,coffee, coffee.
( although lately I ' m sometimes switching to decaf, but I still need coffee) Then I check the weather.

You ( or the cook in your family ) prefer to cook food in the oven instead of the microwave?

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.
No, I don't. False.

You feel younger than your official age.

I'd spontaneously reply: "No, I don't."
Upon reflexion, I think I could have been a good father but I haven't felt the need to have kids yet. Only time will tell.

You've recently found quite an unexpected letter in your mailbox.

You've recently found quite an unexpected letter in your mailbox.

Let me see... No, this hasn't happened recently and even earlier. I can't remember any very unexpected letter right now... Maybe in a soon future? I'll let you know

You are true to yourself: true or false?

False.
Although I think that is definitely true in some cases, I think we should not lose track of the golden rule.

You vote in most elections?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
False (2000, 2004, 2008 only, even though I worked for Bernie Sanders, I thought phone-banking would have been more valuable than a single vote, but I would never discourage anyone from doing so)

Feels that the system won't improve?

Feels that the system won't improve?

False: I think the system will improve in the end, after a planetary puking of it all followed by a seemingly endless collective hangover.

You haven't listened to music for an hour at least.