What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

No they didnt sound that good live...lol This supposed performed piece had the best sound though.

Another one with good sound, and an incredibly good song at that...

The People's Republic of Clogher
NewOrder - Fine Time

Opening track to the greatest album ever made. Sez me.

Other New Order fans have chided me for my love of Technique above earlier albums and I suppose there is a 'music as a soundtrack to our lives' quality to my choice, but I stand by it. From the Ibiza-soaked gestation which produced Fine Time, Round and Round and Mr Disco; the more typical melodic melancholy of Run and Love Less through to the iconic 'cherub having a w*nk' cover - I love everything about it.

It's also the last time Hooky was given the freedom to, well, be Hooky over an entire album.

Genius.

It's all in the reflexes.
&feature=related

I just found this, a really really good version of the Split Enz classic with Betchadupa (Neil Finn's son's band, Neil Finn being a original member and songwriter of Split Enz) and Eddie Vedder on vocals, I can't stop listening to it.

&playnext=1&list=PLE160965DC46E9066

Split Enz - I See Red (My Favourite Split Enz song).

I soooooooooo relate to this song. The singer is, like, me.

For the past month or so I have gotten really into anything Justin Vernon touches. So much that anytime I drink and I am around my computer, I just listen to Justin/Bon Iver for hours.

There are some really great Take Away Shows featured on YouTube that I watch over and over.

And then, his solo albums are untouchable by any modern indie/acoustic artists out there. They are much more accessible than the videos posted above, mainly because Justin isn't singing in falsetto the whole time. For whatever reason, not everyone can get into that. Anyway, two stand out songs from Justin's solo stuff:

&feature=related

Anyway, if anyone actually read this and is interested in checking out Justin Vernon's music, I would start with the two above off of his solo album (or the song below titled Blood Bank, live). If you think you might enjoy the falsetto/harmonizing style, then check out his band Bon Iver.

Although most of the stuff is acoustic based, Bon Iver has a plugged show every now and then and the songs sounds just as incredible.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
&feature=BFp&list=WLC05DAE75FB41F586&index=3

The first song "gets me" every time.