What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Repeat.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Big Audio Dynamite - Medicine Show

"Black Keys" Etude. Words cannot describe how it makes me feel, i.e. not out of emotional power but sheer oddness.

His latest album is even better...

&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=MLGxdCwVVULXfuKvQBCZa9GVUOeGxLTSYk

Glee Radio!!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Neil Young - Love and only Love

I remember an old Melody Maker or NME piece about Neil, wondering why he's great. He's not the best singer in the world, not the best songwriter or guitarist either.

I think it's because he's such a flippin' trooper.

The People's Republic of Clogher
That Petrol Emotion - Sensitize

....or What The Undertones Did After Feargal Put On A Suit....

Something put me in mind of them this morning and the one CD I have doesn't seem to be where I thought it would reside. Knowing me I'll turn the place upside down then remember I loaned it to someone in 2002.

Aaanyway. They were a cracking band, criminally under-appreciated.