What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Albert Goes West - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

From a personal point of view, it's great to hear Cave and the Gang gradually dropping the introspection which pervaded their work for well over a decade now (great in places but I was tiring of it). The last couple of Seeds albums seemed to want to change but it took Grinderman to blow all the cobwebs away.

Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! has more of the feel of Henry's Dream and Let Love In. I, for one, am glad.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Rory Gallagher - Ghost Blues

With a bit of luck I'm off to the Rory Gallagher Festival in Ballyshannon tomorrow. The greatest guitar player I ever heard and sadly missed.

"Moanin'", Bobby Timmons
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Tangled Up in Blue" (Solo Live) by Bob Dylan (Sure looks like Renaldo and Clara to me. That was one of the longest four hours I've ever spent in a theatre, but there were a few epiphanies.)