What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Ok, I'm exaggerating for comic effect. You got me!

He mightn't be Brian Ferry tiny but I can distinctly remember catching a glimpse of a pair of Bono-styled 'tall' shoes attached to the ends of the Astbury legs.

Heh, I was listening to Fire Woman right when you posted that. The Cult were a great band but sadly didn't know when to rein it in.

I remember an NME review of one of their later albums and it went something like - The Cult seem to have inherited the Great Sword of Rock from Led Zeppelin and are now running down the hill right towards you, waving the bloody thing in the air as they go.

EDIT - Brian Ferry is the same height as me, as it turns out (6' 1 1/2") so I'm thinking of someone else. Can't for the life of me remember who though. Anyone know any rock stars who seem much taller than they really are?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
^^^^ Michel Gondry, such a great visonary.

Ryan Adam - I Taught Myself How To Grow Old

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Elliott Smith - Angeles

BTW - If anyone likes this song and wants to hear more songs from Elliott Smith, I strongly recommend:

Fond Farewell
Twilight
Pitseleh
Needle In The Hay
Everything Reminds Me Of her
Junk Bond Trader
King's Crossings
Miss Misery (Nominated For Oscar)

Very Depressing, yet very beautiful stuff.

Victor Wooten - Bass Solo

I'm not sure which is better: his skills on the bass of the faces he makes while playing.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

One of my all time favorite bands....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Amon Tobin - Bricolage