What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Hey Joe ~ Jimi Hendrix
have you listened the performance of Hey Hoe by Michael Pitt in The Dreamers?

Metallica-No Leaf Clover

Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
"Down with the Sickness"-Disturbed

have you listened the performance of Hey Hoe by Michael Pitt in The Dreamers?

No, haven't heard it by them before.... 'tis pretty cool... thanks...

"Scars, Four Eyes" - Sebadoh

Hey Strummer.... long time no see on here... nice to have ya back...

Right now I'm listening to....

What It's Like ~ Everlast

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

We have a kitten that my son named Sparta and the little thing recently attacked my feet and then knocked over my drink. I cornered him/her and it jumped on my thigh and proceeded to make me howl. Well I threw it outside and told everyone the little beast gets to stay out there for the night. I told a friend and they emailed me this video. It seems to be popular, but I never saw it before. Needless to say it is stuck in my mind and I have forgiven the little Spartan and it is back inside. Hence why I am listening to this.

Thanks for the heads up Caitlyn, but I can't find another post of that video. You already know this, but to everyone else, its worth looking up.

And, that Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow video isn't working either. I really need to start checking my sources.

Dang.

Thanks for the heads up Caitlyn, but I can't find another post of that video. You already know this, but to everyone else, its worth looking up.

And, that Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow video isn't working either. I really need to start checking my sources.

Dang.

I'm not sure why but none of the videos posted on Youtube by Universal will work on here...

Anywho, I agree... Time Stands Still is definitely worth checking out...

The People's Republic of Clogher
The Editors remind me of Joy Division.

On a related theme, this morning I've been listening to the greatest album ever recorded. This is the opening track:

Fine Time (from Technique) by New Order.

The People's Republic of Clogher
From the greatest album ever made to my favourite song...

She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult

I met Ian Astbury once, years ago. He's 3 feet tall with an ego the size of a medium-sized Banana Republic. And no sense of humour.

Absolutely no sense of humour.

I met Ian Astbury once, years ago. He's 3 feet tall with an ego the size of a medium-sized Banana Republic. And no sense of humour.

Absolutely no sense of humour.

3 feet tall?

My brother's favorite... and one of mine too by The Cult...

Not the best video because it cuts off a little of the beginning...