What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Yellow ~ Coldplay

You need to do something about those hiccups Undercover...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
I just finished listening to the entire "Rust Never Sleeps" album with Neil Young and Crazy Horse. "Powderfinger" is still one of the best songs ever written.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

May The Forks be With Us
Neunundnuenzig Luf Balloons- Nina Hagon

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

The People's Republic of Clogher
King Of The Mountain - Kate Bush

She's back!

With Citizen Kane quotery ahoy!

the fallen -franz ferdinand

*loud moaning and groaning*

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Strict Machine and various Goldfrapp numbers.
Me likey Goldfrapp big time!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

"Space Oddity" ~ David Bowie

I first heard this song during The Life and Death of Peter Sellers and after that I spent many of my waking hours trying to figure out what song it was. Last week I heard it playing on a homeless man's radio and I asked him what the song was called and who sang it. He told me. I gave him twenty dollars.

Originally Posted by RomeoFoxTrot
Last week I heard it playing on a homeless man's radio and I asked him what the song was called and who sang it. He told me. I gave him twenty dollars.
That's nice

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Mindless Self Indulgence - Straight to Video
Missy Elliott - Loose Control
Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel to Anything (As Long As It's Not Challenging)