What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Love Christine and the Queens. This song is about my net worth.

&start_radio=1

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Top Comment;

If it wasn't for this song, I would have probably killed myself a month ago. It really made me realize the beauty in every moment of life. Thank you for uploading it. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Heard a great Sarah McLachlan Christmas rendition (not the song below) today, and was struck by her voice. I've heard her before but for some reason today I became a fan. Amazing voice. Not sure what public opinion is regarding her, probably something related to the animal commercials. But whatever, I like her music.

A system of cells interlinked
Amaranthe - Mechanical Illusion

Well take aside the irony of producing edgy, non-conformist-by-image of money machine group, i must say the crews(song writer, dance instructor, even mv director) behind the scenes -one can guess- really enjoying themselves, creating some worth level artistry at least for pop culture standard.
kanji keya itself in my projection can bigger than their big sis group but I wonder for producing mainstream idols can reach this level again if not become saturated. they got variations of concept and reference but thing always inevitable to be formulaic in the mundane capitalist industry. Mainstream Idol group itself already overused formula, Got to admit myself.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier (I don't have enough posts to link anything).

Possibly my favorite piece of music ever written, imo one of the greatest. It expressing every emotion possible, and such depth and beauty.