What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Can't find "Burn the Straw Man" on youtube.

( @edarsenal you might like this. A bit heavier than The Pretty Reckless but hot too.

This isn't their best but can't find what I want on youtube.)

I sing in colors.
my mother is god. my father is god. my brothers. my sisters. all are god.

Bonus points gor that reference! I LOVE Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects. Wish it was more than one album. :/

كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
Bonus points gor that reference! I LOVE Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects. Wish it was more than one album. :/
Sol Niger Within/I/Catch 33

Metal perfection!

Haven't listened to Nothing in a while (without reference that makes a funny sentence), I put Destroy Erase Improve and Chaosphere on a little while ago but I just realized that I listen to Catch 33 a lot (comparatively)

I think I love the Special Defects album even more than any single Meshuggah album, is that sacrilege?

Still I've only got great things to say about Meshuggah (I don't know about the subculture they inspired but that is something else entirely)

Sol Niger Within/I/Catch 33

Metal perfection!

Haven't listened to Nothing in a while (without reference that makes a funny sentence), I put Destroy Erase Improve and Chaosphere on a little while ago but I just realized that I listen to Catch 33 a lot (comparatively)

I think I love the Special Defects album even more than any single Meshuggah album, is that sacrilege?

Still I've only got great things to say about Meshuggah (I don't know about the subculture they inspired but that is something else entirely)
It's not sacrilege at all, I feel the same way sometimes. I say "sometimes" because it depends on my mood and what I need.