What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Pearl Jam - Mansfield, Massachusetts, July 11th, 2003 live "Bootleg" series CD. The almost legendary "Boston Night 3." A 12 song acoustic set, plus a 36 song regular set with a guest appearance from Sleater-Kinney on Rockin' in the Free World and Fortunate Son. One of the greatest concerts I have ever heard.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Pearl Jam - Mansfield, Massachusetts, July 11th, 2003 live "Bootleg" series CD. The almost legendary "Boston Night 3." A 12 song acoustic set, plus a 36 song regular set with a guest appearance from Sleater-Kinney on Rockin' in the Free World and Fortunate Son. One of the greatest concerts I have ever heard.
I was at that concert. It was quite an experience. My friends who were with me have all bought the album, I haven't gotten around to it yet.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Aniko
Dream Walk(CD) ~Keiko Matsui
Skilled pianist, to be sure...

I am listening to Logic Bomb: Jodell

I am having a nervous breakdance
James Brown's Original Funky Divas. A really cool double CD with songs by Bea Ford, Sugar Pie DeSanto, Yvonne Fair, Tammy Montogomery, Anna King, Elsie Mae, The Jewels, Vicki Anderson, Marva Whitney, Kay Robinson, Shirley Jean & The Relations, Lyn Collins and Martha High. They are female soul/funk/R'n'B singers who have in common that they all worked with James Brown in one way or another and this CD is just awesome! Most of the singers are fairly unkown because even if the songs are top class, James Brown mostly used these women to test some of his songs on them before he decided whether he wanted them for himself or not. The Godfather of Soul sings on some of the songs and the singers are backed up by the incredible bands The James Brown Orchestra and The JB's. The first CD includes songs from the 60's and the second CD includes songs from the 70's and it is so good. A lot of the beats sampled by early and contemporary hip hop groups can be found on this CD. Stone hard funk, smooth R'n'B ballads and classic 60's soul, it's all here. It's funny how these tracks have remained so unknown for the big masses. A lot of the songs could have been smash hits.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hi
Smashing Pumpkins..Mellon Colie..

Underpass ~*John Foxx*~

I love the chorus.

'Island in the Sun' Weezer
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

I See You When You're Sleeping
Roxy Music - Avalon

Having had a greatest hits compilation for some time I decided to get one of their albums and it's great.

'Mrs Robinson' ~Simon and Garfunkel~

An absolute classic.

Dave Matthews - Some Devil. I absolutely love this CD.

"My Name Is Mud" Primus

Paul Simon-Graceland

Title: 'Hey Joni' Artist: ~Spek~

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Probot - Dave Grohl's new side project, a harder than hard heavy metal band. It is awe inspiringly ludicrous. Check out the Jack Black cameo on the secret track!

Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force

right now it's "Black Star"