Movie Tab II

Tools    

That's odd.... the stars that I use to rate my movies aren't even showing up, but when I go to edit the code is still there.
Anyone know why? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Open water
2/5
this movie didnt really do anything for. i wasnt scared or anxious i really just didnt care if the characters lived or not. definitly was expecting more

Thelma & Louise
1991 - Ridley Scott

Subway Stories: Tales From The Underground
1997 - Too many directors to list

Originally Posted by Garrett
That's odd.... the stars that I use to rate my movies aren't even showing up, but when I go to edit the code is still there.
Yeah, I don't think any images are working in posts at the moment. Well, for some people anyway.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
I love Raging Bull, it's one of my favorites of all time. Was this your first viewing?
Yes. It's funny, as I am a massive Scorsese head, but hadn't seen this simply because I couldn't taint my first viewing of this film with a VCR tape viewing. I HAD to wait until the DVD was available, with the new transfer, in widescreen. I am glad I waited. Scorsese is one of my favorite directors, hands down.

Anyway, for the tab II

Twin Peaks : Pilot (Lynch, 1990) (again, 2nd time this week)

Garden State (Braff, 2004) - Liked this one more than I thought I would. Good job Portman.

Cape Fear
(Scorsese, 1991)

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Let me see if I get this right... You didn't like the film because it made Metallica look bad?
No becaue I wasted two hors of my life watching two rich rock stars whine. Not what I would consider quality use of time.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
Yeah, I don't think any images are working in posts at the moment. Well, for some people anyway.
Okay. As long as it isn't just me.

Videodrome
1983 - David Cronenberg

Napolean Dynamite

Second time I've seen it and it's still funny. The only thing I didn't like, and have never liked, is when people who've seen it say, "This part's so funny." (insert part) "Did you hear it? HAHAHAHA!" That makes it not funny. Luckly it was still funny though, weird, isn't it?
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Do you know my poetry?
Love on the Run
1979 - François Truffaut

Baadasssss!
2003 - Mario Van Peebles

The Limey
1999 - Steven Soderbergh

Flirting with Disaster
1996 - David O. Russell

Easy Rider
1969 - Dennis Hopper

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The Toolbox Murders (2003)

Piece of poop. This is no such "return to form" for Tobe Hooper. It even raises further question as to whether or not Hooper ever even had a form.

Troy
What can I say. I think the ligthing was bland and the scenes seemed to rehearsed. That was kind of cool when Brad "Tight Abs" Pitt ran up to the huge d00d and stabbed him in the shoulder. Was kind of like Mr. Abs in Snatch. Hmm. Dang.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Troy
What can I say. I think the ligthing was bland and the scenes seemed to rehearsed. That was kind of cool when Brad "Tight Abs" Pitt ran up to the huge d00d and stabbed him in the shoulder. Was kind of like Mr. Abs in Snatch. Hmm. Dang.
I liked that move, too. Too bad about the rest of the 3 hours.

I've been on a movie binge, lately...
Napoleon Dynamite
Garden State
The Graduate
The Exorcist 2: Suckville
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Why-Was-This-Film-Made

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
I've been on a movie binge, lately...
I've been on a movie binge since birth.

3-Iron
2004 - Kim Ki-duk
(9 out of 10)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sedai
No becaue I wasted two hors of my life watching two rich rock stars whine. Not what I would consider quality use of time.
Sounds fun to me! Is it possible to find Lars "Napster" Ulrich more annoying? Obviously! Then this film serves a function. I've been wanting to see this one for a while but I haven't yet.

...but I get what you mean, Sed.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Sedai
thats rich, coming from you.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Why-Was-This-Film-Made[/i]
Bite thy tongue!

"To get out...you must take...the left tunnel"

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
thats rich, coming from you.
Which means? You seem to not like me, and I don't know why.

Anyway:

Joe Satriani : Live in San Francisco

Awesome performance, this man is amazing...