125 Best Films Ever Made List

Tools    

Now I know I did 300 and something list but I learned then it was too big and more numbers in a list. It can more or less effect the films and spots on it. I decided to use a shorter over half the numbers of that list. I think I will have an allot better list. Of course these are my own picks no one elses.
Yes there may be some films people just hate. But I do think there be more good choices overall then bad.

125 Best Films Ever Made List

125 The Mummy
I know many would say why this film of all the hundreds and hundreds of other choices. Well to me this film got the right mix you want in a movie. It got the laughs and the scary right and its a fun ride like an Indiana Jones adventure. The cast was solid and it was a stunning use of at that time Special Effects. Also it still has one of the best opening intros to a film and this was released a long time ago. Love this movie. The Sequel and Tom Cruise's The Mummy not so much.

124 300

What can I say I love a good sword and adventure movie. Now 300 is no oscar winner by any stretch of the imagination but what its was was an amazing fun ride and Zack Snyder best work by far. Gerard Butler and many of the Spartan 300 actors have gone on and had great careers. Its very little when you see the Good Guys loose and in 300 all 300 do and to me its a very moving tribute to what it must have been like to fight and die in those days in mans early history.

This might just do nobody any good.
I’ll give it this: 300 succeeds in being both homophobic and homoerotic.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Mummy is meh to me. There was a day I really liked 300. When I knew nothing about movies. It was on my first top 100 here I believe. Then I joined here and it became a very middling film.

123 Treasure Island
">
Loved this movie as a kid. It was my Treasure Island and Pirates movie. The Silver character was really to me one of the best characters ever done in early movies. I really did like this era of films. Like Dr Doolittle, Swiss Family Robinsons, Treasure Island and Bedknob and Broomsticks and Mary Poppins. This was my movies I watched along with Westerns, Godzilla Movies and allot of the sword and sandal epics.

I’ll give it this: 300 succeeds in being both homophobic and homoerotic.

I've never seen it all the way through but I don't remember anything homophobic. Maybe I should get out more ?

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I've never seen it all the way through but I don't remember anything homophobic. Maybe I should get out more ?
I havent see the sequel but I remember thinking the first was good fun, and David Wenham's painted on abs were a standout! I would watch it again.

300 was just good fun. Nothing special.. just have scotch and go with the flow!

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
124 300

What can I say I love a good sword and adventure movie. Now 300 is no oscar winner by any stretch of the imagination but what its was was an amazing fun ride and Zack Snyder best work by far. Gerard Butler and many of the Spartan 300 actors have gone on and had great careers. Its very little when you see the Good Guys loose and in 300 all 300 do and to me its a very moving tribute to what it must have been like to fight and die in those days in mans early history.
Ermmm...I do like the movie. It’s great fun. But It’s hardly based on realism in terms of a “moving tribute to what it must have been to fight and die in those days in mans early history”. You can’t be serial.

122 Bedknobs and Broomsticks
I know in my last list of 300 films this movie was much lower but by then I have bought and seen the added scenes DVD. I had not seen this movie until I got for Christmas in 2013 in over 20 years. My now feelings are too many people get caught up in the next big movie and allot of the older classics get forgotten and for Disney thats hundreds of films. This is a good film if you like that genre of magic based movies like a Harry Potter or a Hocus Pocus. This was Disneys first attempt years ago to do a film based on a women trying to become a witch to stop the war. She takes in 3 orphaned children brought to her country village from London.
">

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'd rank 300 among the worst films I've ever seen, but whatever floats your boat.
Why's that?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

121 Hellboy
I know the pic i think is for Hellboy 2 but Hellboy 1 is the movie that made this list. The first movie was one of my favorite comic book films. While The MCU has brought many better films to be certain. Hellboy and a few other comic films just were really good fun films and Deltoro delivers the right mix of what makes Deltoro a unique film maker.

">

120 Men In Black
Im not the biggest Will Smith fan to be totally honest But this to me is a Tommy Lee Jones vehicle film and he was Box Office gold in the role and character. Its too bad the sequels just wasnt as good as the original film and maybe Hemsworth new reboot of it will bring fun back into the MIB . Only this better happen is Agent K better have Boss role or extended cameo in the reboot
">

Uh, ew. I accept your opinion as your own, but I vehemently disagree.
Well Obviously Tommy Lee Jones performance is that of Captain Call in Lonesome Dove and Tommy Lee Jones best Other acting is that of the Marshall character in Fugative and U S Marshalls. Agent K is just my favorite Character he created.

I don't actually wear pants.
Well Obviously Tommy Lee Jones performance is that of Captain Call in Lonesome Dove and Tommy Lee Jones best Other acting is that of the Marshall character in Fugative and U S Marshalls. Agent K is just my favorite Character he created.
I meant with your choices of film, not of performance. I didn't read your snippets.