Apologies

Tools    

For what happened on thursday.

There's no excuse for such a behaviour, it won't happen again.

If I hurt anyone, personal apologies.

Beatle
I was vaguely aware of something happening but wasn't affected. Shame to miss out on the apology as they don't come along much .

I know what he's talking about and it's cool Beatle...no worries bud
Thanks Rules... I actually still haven't thanked you officially for all you've done for me ever since I joined. You're just a heart of a human being.

I feel I have to apologize yet again, because no matter what problems I have, what right do I have to come in here and torment you people with them? None whatsoever. Period.

I knew something was up and that you were pushed extra far. Maybe you didn't mean to do and say what you did, but I'm sure you had your reasons for reacting. Sometimes it's hard to hold back. A lot of things can collide with each other and I know it all too well...

I think we can all relate and I don't think you did anything that can't be forgived. Especially now that we know how you feel yourself now looking back.

Don't worry, Beatle! You're great!

No worries over here. Life is a tough nut to crack, and there are a million and one reasons to feel pressure. Glad you feel better. Been there to some degree. You ain't alone!

I knew something was up and that you were pushed extra far. Maybe you didn't mean to do and say what you did, but I'm sure you had your reasons for reacting. Sometimes it's hard to hold back. A lot of things can collide with each other and I know it all too well...

I think we can all relate and I don't think you did anything that can't be forgived. Especially now that we know how you feel yourself now looking back.

Don't worry, Beatle! You're great!
Thanks, MM. As always, you're the one supporting me the most.

In all honesty, the number one reason for what I did was that I hate hypocrisy. It expolded in that one moment. I just couldn't take it any more. I mean, I really did feel a lot of times in life, as well as here, when someone was bugging me,you know,a querellous person, an agressive one, to tell them to go anf f* themselves. But I didn't, and wasn't pleased with myself doing so, or rather not doing anything - I just snapped,I guess we all do at some point. So, as contradictory as that may sound, I'm sort of proud of what I did, that's why I didn't explicitely ask for it to be deleted. But of course that it was again you who was the 1st to respond giving me the most sound and reasonable advice - just ignore them. At that moment I simply couldn't any more. I've been OK since then, and it looks like it's gonna continue.

I admit I am worried about certain people here not being able to forgive me. But what can I do? Only so much, especially since I don't even dare to apologize to some through PM. I'm afraid if they don't reply, then that's it.

No worries over here. Life is a tough nut to crack, and there are a million and one reasons to feel pressure. Glad you feel better. Been there to some degree. You ain't alone!
Thanks, man!

You can't win an argument just by being right!

In all honesty, the number one reason for what I did was that I hate hypocrisy. It expolded in that one moment. I just couldn't take it any more. I mean, I really did feel a lot of times in life, as well as here, when someone was bugging me,you know,a querellous person, an agressive one, to tell them to go anf f* themselves. But I didn't, and wasn't pleased with myself doing so, or rather not doing anything - I just snapped,I guess we all do at some point. So, as contradictory as that may sound, I'm sort of proud of what I did
hey hang on a minute. I cant let this one go. How can you say you're proud of yourself for calling stirchly a bitch when she never did anything to you, and infact started a thread asking if you were OK. And I still dont understand your rambling at Yoda that he charges you to use movie forums. This is now the third or so apology and they're all coming across as totally disingenuous if you have to excuse them each time. Fair Go! Be honest for goodness sake. None of what you did that day was warranted. Someone had a go at you somewhere else on the net and you dumped it on everyone here, and as pointed out by a male mofo, especially on the women. Yes I know you think all women are satan but it's gone beyond a joke.

hey hang on a minute. I cant let this one go. How can you say you're proud of yourself for calling stirchly a bitch when she never did anything to you, and infact started a thread asking if you were OK. And I still dont understand your rambling at Yoda that he charges you to use movie forums. This is now the third or so apology and they're all coming across as totally disingenuous if you have to excuse them each time. Fair Go! Be honest for goodness sake. None of what you did that day was warranted. Someone had a go at you somewhere else on the net and you dumped it on everyone here, and as pointed out by a male mofo, especially on the women. Yes I know you think all women are satan but it's gone beyond a joke.
I can't do anything anymore here. Bu to apologize again for everything I did, including this thread. (I'm not being sarcastic) I just don't know what to do anymore.

I was wrong about Yoda charging. That's settled.

Now I'm afraid he's gonna have to close this thresd as well.

Beatle don't sweat anybody.
You're like the third coolest person here, next to Rules and MovieMeditation (and Dani of course).

Also, I can get you access to the site for half of whatever Yoda was charging you (I'm sure we can work out a deal or a payment plan!)

P.S. I've been "dry" for decades. Can anybody help a fella out?