(EP)
★★★★

★★★★★

(EP)
★★★★★

★★★★★

(EP)
★★★★★

Change of logo (my favorite), change of style.

(EP)
★★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★

(EP)
★★★★

★★★★★

★★★★

(Compilation + Live show)
★★★★★

★★★★

(Live album)
★★★★

★★★★

Another change, another style.

★★★

★★★

★★★★

A system of cells interlinked
Katatonia! Great band. Saw them live last year - was an excellent show!

Meanwhile: Last full album I listened to was...

Insomnium - Winter's Gate

Let the night air cool you off

Pretty disappointing, but I feel like this could be a launching pad for something really great from Kacey. I am a fan of her first two albums, particularly her last one, but this one is missing something. I hate the drums in it, but the music choices aren't all doing it for me. I am fine with her trying to go more pop and spacey, but I think it's missing something and doesn't really sound as unique as I think Kacey is going for. "Space Cowboy" is tremendous though.

I listened to Kanye's MBDTF again, still

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Pharaoh Sanders - Karma -
"The Creator has a master plan.
Making her understand Sanders is the man.
The creator has a working plan.
She didn't love it, cuz it's not from Japan.
The creator makes but one demand.
Listen it again, let your taste expand!"
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Pharaoh Sanders - Karma -
"The Creator has a master plan.
Making her understand Sanders is the man.
The creator has a working plan.
She didn't love it, cuz it's not from Japan.
The creator makes but one demand.
Listen it again, let your taste expand!"
"o my soul, do not aspire to immortal life, but exhaust the limit of possible"

Walpyrgus - Walpyrgus Nights

First half of the album is flawless but three of the last four songs are rather mediocre. Still tempted to say 4/5.

Edit: Maybe 3.5/5 is more correct as I often skip the last half of the album.

From a Room: Volume 2

More of the same from Chris Stapleton. It's good, but doesn't really stand-out the way Traveller did. If you like that album though, you'll dig both From a Room albums. This album along with the other From a Room suffers a bit from samey-ness.

Diamonds & Gasoline by Turnpike Troubadours

I can't wait to really get into their discography, because I feel like something great is probably there. This album has good music, good singing and really interesting lyricism. The problem with the album is that a lot of the songs kind of blend together, but even if a lot of them feel the same, at least the are good songs that sound the same.

Purgatory by Tyler Childers

This album is anchored by a couple of songs that are really fantastic, and the rest of the album carries enough of their own weight not to drag it down. Unlike the previous two albums, this album's strength is that the stand-out tracks are different from one another and offer different glimpses at Childers.

Oklahoma Lottery by Karen Jonas

Karen Jonas' debut album offers up some tremendous songwriting accompanied by a gorgeous voice baring its soul to its audience. She really needs to get someone to work on her album covers though.

Dolly Parton - Coat of Many Colors (1971)

I don't listen country music that much but this album is really good. 4.5/5
Who are your favorite country artists?

Who are your favorite country artists?
Like I said I don't listen to it that much. On my Spotify country list I only have two albums: the aforementioned Dolly Parton and Tammy Wynette's Stand By Your Man.

Like I said I don't listen to it that much. On my Spotify country list I only have two albums: the aforementioned Dolly Parton and Tammy Wynette's Stand By Your Man.
Good choices. I love Tammy Wynette's voice.

Kontinuum - Kyrr (2015)

Not going to rate this one yet. As far as I remember this the first Kontinuum album I've heard. I don't know what genre this is but maybe something like post-metal. Initial impression is positive and will definitely give this band more time.