Polish Corner

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Your wife is Pole? So you are happy man
The latest in MoFo Personal Pictures Thread: @Sedai and his wife - a pole:

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A system of cells interlinked
That reminds me - thanks for lending me those shorts, Minio!

poland lost nearly one fourth of it's population in the second world war and was the worst sufferer of the war .
That statement makes no sense.

Originally Posted by ashdoc
poland is now a full white christian catholic country---the dream of any white supremacist .
What has Roman Catholicism to do with supremacism?

there were many jews before the second world war . but were massacred by the germans in the holocaust . when the remaining tried to come back after the war , the poles themselves opposed their coming back , thereby showing their own bigotry .
Unfortunately true. Poland was not the only country on the European mainland to do this. Poland also betrayed many Jews during the war who were hiding from the Nazis. Not the only country to do this either.

Poland signed a treaty with Great Britain (Anglo-Polish military alliance) that said in case of German invasion on either of the countries, the other country will provide millitary help. Needless to say, Great Britain did nothing when Poland was invaded.
Not sure why you say needless to say.

Unfortunately true. Poland was not the only country on the European mainland to do this. Poland also betrayed many Jews during the war who were hiding from the Nazis. Not the only country to do this either.

The facts I said about Poland are recorded in the Guinness book of world records as one of the countries that has undergone destruction on a massive scale.

Poland is one of the few countries that is fully white---the dream of a white supremacist.

The facts I said about Poland are recorded in the Guinness book of world records as one of the countries that has undergone destruction on a massive scale.
You said Poland was the “worst sufferer of the war”. That’s not in Guinness.

Poland is one of the few countries that is fully white---the dream of a white supremacist.
You didn’t answer my question.

You said Poland was the “worst sufferer of the war”. That’s not in Guinness.

You didn’t answer my question.
poland was the worst sufferer of the war . it lost more than 22 percent of it's population in the war . no country suffered as much casualties as percentage of population . its capital warsaw lost 94 percent of it's prewar population .

white supremacists also would like their countries to be christian isn't it ? i said christian , not roman catholic .

poland was the worst sufferer of the war .
Again, that’s disputed by many.

i said christian , not roman catholic .
This is what you wrote: “poland is now a full white christian catholic country”.

This is what you wrote: “poland is now a full white christian catholic country”.
my emphasis was on christian . catholic is just a statement of fact .

poland lost nearly one fourth of it's population in the second world war and was the worst sufferer of the war
And why is that? It is the USSR that lost the highest number of people in the war, that's true. However, percentage-wise - in relation to the country's overall number of citizens before the war started - Poland takes the lead. It's a simple fact.
It is not. It's a historical fact. Unless you mean disputed in a way some people deny Holocaust took place.
I don't think @ashdoc tried to say Catholicism has to do anything with supremacism. He was clearly referring to the stereotypical image of a bald nationalist for whom his fatherland, racial purity, and religion (in case of Poland it is Catholicism) are the most important things. Then he stated that such person should feel at home in Poland where the majority of people is white, and religion is strong.
Poland also betrayed many Jews during the war who were hiding from the Nazis. Not the only country to do this either.
I'm far from glorifying Poland, and yep, there were people who informed on Jews, often out of their own Antisemitism. Sometimes out of fear for their own lives (hiding a Jew, helping a Jew, assisting a Jew were all punished by death). But Poland is the leading country in the number of awards of Righteous Among the Nations and there were Poles who saved hundreds of lives risking their own. If anything, France was much worse. They gave up after a week, they created a Nazi puppet country (Vichy), and collaborated & informed (3 million French citizens informed Nazis!!!). However, not all French were like this - French Resistance was the biggest WW2 resistance only second to Polish Underground State.
Because Poland gullibly believed that if they stop the Germans for a week, or two, France and Great Britain will attack Germany and aid Poland. After 16 days there was an attack... But it was USSR invading Poland from the East! Germany from the West, and Soviet Union from the East - Poland still fought for a month. What did Great Britain and France did? Phoney war. At least the French tried (Saar district)...

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Because Poland gullibly believed that if they stop the Germans for a week, or two, France and Great Britain will attack Germany and aid Poland. After 16 days there was an attack... But it was USSR invading Poland from the East! Germany from the West, and Soviet Union from the East - Poland still fought for a month. What did Great Britain and France did? Phoney war. At least the French tried (Saar district)...
Oh yes. I remember this from my studies. The rest of the world was sitting back thinking Germany was nothing but a toothless tiger, but the great British Empire needed a war to bolster popularity due to increasing displeasure - little unlistened to rumblngs from the minions under the thumb of the Empire. Have a war and Hey Presto, evil extreme macho commacho bullsht rears it's ugly head.

and then there was a party called World War. or back then as it was known
The Great War to end all Wars. LMAO.

Poland still fought for a month.
Wow. An entire month. Do you know how long Great Britain fought alone? And stop quoting history to me. I am educated.

Wow. An entire month.
Yes. Compared to France's one week given they were only attacked by Nazi Germany and given their great reputation from previous wars, one month of fighting both Nazi Germany and Soviet Union is something.
Do you know how long Great Britain fought alone?
Great Britain wasn't attacked from both sides and didn't have a common border with Nazi Germany, let alone Soviet Union. Phoney war doesn't count as real fighting. Great Britain was the largest (territorially) Empire that ever existed. During the Battle of Britain British were aided by among others Polish pilots (both in Polish and RAF squadrons) - roughly 5% of all RAF pilots that took a part in the battle. Polish 303 squadron pilots were one of the highest-scoring Allied units in the battle. Doesn't look like "fighting alone" to me.
And stop quoting history to me. I am educated.
I'm just spreading l̶o̶v̶e̶ knowledge and riposting your remarks that are badly informed, or plain wrong.

Great Britain wasn't attacked from both sides and didn't have a common border with Nazi Germany, let alone Soviet Union. Phoney war doesn't count as real fighting.
I’m going to give you the last word as this discussion is absurd.

Wow. An entire month. Do you know how long Great Britain fought alone? And stop quoting history to me. I am educated.
Britain was protected because it was an island. If Germany had a land corridor to Britain it would not have lasted long against the German panzers.

Anyway Britain had thrown in the towel even before the war started . Let Germany gobble up Austria, Czechoslovakia and Poland without lifting a finger to save them .

Even when France was attacked by Germany it was left practically alone to defend itself by the cowardly British, who sent only 7 divisions to fight Hitler's 136 divisions. And the royal air force refused to fight for France.

The war was won due to the gallantry of the Soviet union and its army . Also due to the vast resources poured in by the Americans.